Fardarmist

Fardarmist

Sep 18, 2024
I see this site talks about SN a lot and while it is easily obtainable at least in the states. It isn't as lethal of an option as I'd like. Many talk about various procedures to use it. Mostly to calm its affects so you can take a second cup if you spill your first one during the process. But the worry of vomiting is a scary one. I worry for someone like myself I'll need a lot. My body other than being large is just very resilient and I've always had a strong immune system.

Before I came here I was looking at helium and carbon monoxide. As the human body does not track and have a response to the lack of oxygen it has. Only the amount of carbon dioxide. You can keep breathing and pass out due to lack of oxygen as long as you can limit the amount of oxygen your body will breathe in even after you fall unconscious. Most thoughts with that are to get a mask and pure helium or any other gas. Anyone have anything to add about these or any other substances?

Aliceinborderline

Aliceinborderline

May 13, 2023
remember only welding helium is pure other heliums will veggie you as they sneak oxygen in

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and vampire2002