• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cantliveanymorexoxo

Jan 31, 2024
Everything on this forum is very scattered and i need a clear cut answer, ive tried hanging but it was with a bedsheet and didnt work properly
(abusive household, no ropes) ive tried cutting and even tho i bled out a lot it didnt work. Is there an ingestable, or a way to make things more efficient? (and easy, ive lived a life of absolute pain, torture and misery, atleast in death i want to be at peace)

• Hugs
Reactions: naomewki
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
There are so many methods, the body really is so fragile and it's scary how easily we can die sometimes.

No one can tell you what the best method is for you, there really is no best method.

You have to weigh up how fast, easy to setup and pain level for you.

C

cantliveanymorexoxo

Jan 31, 2024
There are so many methods, the body really is so fragile and it's scary how easily we can die sometimes.

No one can tell you what the best method is for you, there really is no best method.

You have to weigh up how fast, easy to setup and pain level for you.
thankfully im short (5'5) and dont weigh much (probably bw 110-120 pounds) and sick so i am fragile

Last edited:
naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
i agree,, i have a hard time finding information as well.. maybe im just stupid and not looking in the right spots but im trying my hardest to find something, anything here without being on here too much as im afraid of being caught-

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
i agree,, i have a hard time finding information as well.. maybe im just stupid and not looking in the right spots but im trying my hardest to find something, anything here without being on here too much as im afraid of being caught-
It still comes down to personal choice I think. Some think methods like pentobarbital (N), SN or fentanyl are the best but to me all three sound absolutely horrific. Physically peaceful but mental torture for 15 minutes.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
N or F is my choice.
SN is popular but harder to get. I want to take it and sleep and that's it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4g1vvvven and divinemistress36
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ctb is not easy nor comfortable, plenty of useful informations for each method which you can find from the resources section. Only then can you decide what works best for your situation and pick. What I find easy and accessible may not be to you and what others find comfortable, you may find it to be anxiety inducing and uncomfortable.

Reactions: bipolar22, Deleted member 65988, Banan321 and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nitrogen

Reactions: divinemistress36 and winterparty
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly I don't really believe there is a clear cut answer to this question, as suicide just isn't straightforward, I think if we could all just choose to easily end our existence in an peaceful, guaranteed way they wouldn't be much need for this site in the first place. Deciding on any potential method just depends on what people can access, to me Nembutal sounds like the most ideal way to cease existing but it's just not accessible unfortunately.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
It is very difficult to find good resource.

Reactions: 4g1vvvven

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
N or F is my choice.
SN is popular but harder to get. I want to take it and sleep and that's it.
You think SN is harder to get than N or F? I'm surprised

Reactions: cold_severance
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You think SN is harder to get than N or F? I'm surprised
Supply and demand... SN is a one time customer but pentobarbital and fentanyl are repeating customers.

Sad reality of the drugs trade.

You can still get SN from legal suppliers though, just need to put in a bit of effort

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Supply and demand... SN is a one time customer but pentobarbital and fentanyl are repeating customers.

You can still get SN from legal suppliers though, just need to put in a bit of effort
Looked at several DN marketplaces today, the best I could see was M30s that might contain fent, a few of the bigger marketplaces don't let you list it! Wouldn't want to risk international shipping on something like that, perhaps this limits me.

As for pentobarbital/pentobarbitone - nothing, a few listings with no reviews. Is this an opinion you formed a few years ago? Maybe I'm in the dark but most people seem to be saying it's recreational use is a thing of the past.

Please feel free to send me some pointers/tips in a DM or something, it would be hugely appreciated

C

cantliveanymorexoxo

Jan 31, 2024

i live in india, anyways im trying to ctb by cutting my wrist, i know chances are low but ive never been more desperate, if im not dead id love to find out resources i could buy sn from

Akiratendo

Akiratendo

I am the problem
Feb 15, 2024
i live in india, anyways im trying to ctb by cutting my wrist, i know chances are low but ive never been more desperate, if im not dead id love to find out resources i could buy sn from
Don't do this you already know This method has a low success rate. I've already failed an attempt to ctb. I have so many scars on my wrist that it's not easy to hide every time. You better go with SN you can buy it from Amazon India or Jio mart.
I live in India. PM me if you want any help. If I could, I would definitely help you.

Last edited:
C

cantliveanymorexoxo

Jan 31, 2024
yeah i figured and didnt, ill pm you tomorrow i think i found a site that sells sn