• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
What is the easiest, cleanest and quickest way to end your life?

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
Well sadly there isn't a hassle free method you just have to pick your poison. You may want to look into the resource compilation post (its one of the pinned posts), it has links to threads on a variety of methods.
The main ones you see people talk about often are SN and partial/full hanging. There are a bunch of other methods you can read about.

Reactions: coked_pigeon
Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
Well sadly there isn't a hassle free method you just have to pick your poison. You may want to look into the resource compilation post (its one of the pinned posts), it has links to threads on a variety of methods.
The main ones you see people talk about often are SN and partial/full hanging. There are a bunch of other methods you can read about.
Ok. What is SN?

P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Ok. What is SN?
You are the forum's newest member. Check out the Suicide Resource Compilation. IT'll help you out with terms and ways to CTB.

Reactions: Big Cat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you wish to read about SN then the method is explained in the suicide resource complination, once you have a few more replies in threads and your account is old enough you will be able to access the search function as well.
Suicide just isn't easy as after all we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made as inaccessible as possible for people, in my case the difficulty of suicide is what has always kept me here. Deciding on any potential method just depends on what can be accessed by the individual, all that one can do, is do their own research.

Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
If you wish to read about SN then the method is explained in the suicide resource complination, once you have a few more replies in threads and your account is old enough you will be able to access the search function as well.
Suicide just isn't easy as after all we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made as inaccessible as possible for people, in my case the difficulty of suicide is what has always kept me here. Deciding on any potential method just depends on what can be accessed by the individual, all that one can do, is do their own research.
Yes I have found it very frustrating to not be able to get information from the internet search engines. Just go around in circles and just get the same message. Call the Samaritans.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
In short sn stands for sodium nitrite and you mix it with water(I think) then you drink it and its compared to other methods really peaceful I think. Some describe it as an tingling sensation and you just pass out after a while. But sn needs some preparation and it's in some regions difficult to get it. I don't even know if I could get it but I think it's a nice method so I think I'd do it with sn

Reactions: coked_pigeon
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Easiest - Jump
Cleanest - Any Poison
Quickest - Gun

Disclaimer: These statements are just an opinion.

Big Cat

Big Cat

Nov 1, 2023
In short sn stands for sodium nitrite and you mix it with water(I think) then you drink it and its compared to other methods really peaceful I think. Some describe it as a tingling sensation and you just pass out after a while. But sn needs some preparation and it's in some regions difficult to get it. I don't even know if I could get it but I think it's a nice method so I think I'd do it with sn
Thank you. I can't find the resource compilation.

• Love
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Thank you. I can't find the resource compilation.
No problem :) it's definitely not the easiest with all that preparation but it's definitely worth considering bc I read a few people describe it and that sounds quite peaceful and it also feels like youre drunk wich some people said it even feels pleasant soooo idk what about you but sounds definitely good to me xD