• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
Hello, I will ctb via an scba nitrogen kit.
The problem is I can't do it at my mothers apartment cause she always thinks that I am dying cause I tried to ctb in the past.

My plan now is to smuggle it to a hotel and do it there, but how exactly should I do that?
Which kind of suitcase or backpack is big enough for that?
And how should I put the kit in there so it doesn't get damaged?
And how can I make it not suspicious?
If they find it, what excuse can I use and what will happen?

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink, Mare Imbrium, leaf23 and 1 other person
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Looks like you are gonna need to search for a guide on how to fasten stuff inside a suitcase. :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Das Nichts
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Big hockey bag. Its big enough to hold a nitrogen tank. If they ask say you are coming in the city to play hockey. Unless there is no hockey rink in your city , it will work.

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
Looks like you are gonna need to search for a guide on how to fasten stuff inside a suitcase. :haha:
That is right but I would still need to know which suitcase size I need.
Big hockey bag. Its big enough to hold a nitrogen tank. If they ask say you are coming in the city to play hockey. Unless there is no hockey rink in your city , it will work.

Thanks but I would prefer something on wheels, holding something that heavy is probably hard.
And also, how can I secure the cylinder in it?
For the excuse, there is no hockey ring in my city afaik and also what happens when they look inside the bag?

Last edited:
Reactions: Das Nichts
SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
I looked at the diameters for the cylinder.
The outer diameter is 140mm and the length with cap is 600mm.
I will look for suitcases that are big enough and I am able to tighten the cylinder in it.

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
You are worming to much about the wrong details. Just get a duffel bag that matches the size of your cylinder.
Also why worry about fixating it ? Nothing will happen to the cylinder or the gas if you just put in the bag.

If i might be so bold, make sure that your scba kit delivers what you please.

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
You are worming to much about the wrong details.
I have time until I have everything ready, until then I can plan everything extensively.
Also, what else should I worry about?
Just get a duffel bag that matches the size of your cylinder.
I prefer things on wheels. Also, wouldn't that look suspicious?
Also why worry about fixating it ? Nothing will happen to the cylinder or the gas if you just put in the bag.
Aren't gas tanks sensitive?
If i might be so bold, make sure that your scba kit delivers what you please.
Yea I already did some research on that, I just want every aspect to work.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
From my experience, sometimes the person in the front desk leaves it alone/unattended. If you have a car you can leave it there and at night, making sure he left his spot, go to the car and get inside. Of course put it in a bag or big suitcase in case someone walks by. But in hotels at that time is very unlikely you run into anyone.

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
From my experience, sometimes the person in the front desk leaves it alone/unattended. If you have a car you can leave it there and at night, making sure he left his spot, go to the car and get inside. Of course put it in a bag or big suitcase in case someone walks by. But in hotels at that time is very unlikely you run into anyone.
I was never in a hotel cause my family is poor but I thought I could just take my stuff to my room or will they look into it?
I don't have a car btw.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I was never in a hotel cause my family is poor but I thought I could just take my stuff to my room or will they look into it?
I don't have a car btw.
if you have it covered in some type of big bag , they won't check it. They dont care how many luggage you take or whats inside. As long as they dont see what it is it should be ok .

Reactions: Mare Imbrium and Das Nichts