• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dvzaazai

dvzaazai

ambivalence is miserable but necessary
Sep 8, 2023
if I'm hoping to slit my wrists, what is the best way to do it? What type of blade should I use? Are there any excess materials needed? How long will it take?

any general advice or answers are appreciated, thanks.

(I'm also looking into other methods of CTBing, but this seems like one of the quickest ways to do it in terms of resources and such, if anyone knows any other ways to CTB without having to procure a lot of materials, that'd also be appreciated.)

• Hugs
Reactions: dekayingkong and ayaneechan
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Cutting is slow, painful and has a low success rate. It's not recommended at all.

Wishing you peace šŸ«‚

• Love
Reactions: brainwormz, dekayingkong, Letmedienow and 2 others
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
if I'm hoping to slit my wrists
"Hope" is a very bad advice when you seriously intend to CTB. As was said alreday you probably will not succeed and it's painful and slow. You can read about way better methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation in their respective Megathreads to get an overview. I hope you find peace.

Upvote 0
dvzaazai

dvzaazai

Sep 8, 2023
Cutting is slow, painful and has a low success rate. It's not recommended at all.

Wishing you peace šŸ«‚
Hm, alright. That's unfortunate. I'm just a bit pressed on time and resources at the moment, but I'll try to find another way.
"Hope" is a very bad advice when you seriously intend to CTB. As was said alreday you probably will not succeed and it's painful and slow. You can read about way better methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation in their respective Megathreads to get an overview. I hope you find peace.
Thank you as well, I'll look into it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I tried before with no success at all

• Hugs
Reactions: dvzaazai
Upvote 0
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Slitting your wrists isn't recommended at all, since you're a new user you should check the resource compilation. However if you still want to continue with this method for whatever reason I believe you need to follow the vein (I forgot it's name) vertically instead of horizontally. I believe the saying is slit down the river.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dvzaazai
Upvote 1
dvzaazai

dvzaazai

Sep 8, 2023
I tried before with no success at all
I'm sorry about that (presuming you wanted to succeed). Hope you find peace.
Slitting your wrists isn't recommended at all, since you're a nice user you should check the resource compilation. However if you still want to continue with this method for whatever reason I believe you need to follow the vein (I forgot it's name) vertically instead of horizontally. I believe the saying is slit down the river.
Ah, I have checked the resource compilation (I'm also not that new of a user, my account just got messed up during the shutdown/error of the website today, so I had to make a new one), but thank you for the advice, it's much appreciated.

Upvote 0
Meaningless_guy

Meaningless_guy

Time is a master who kills all his students.
Aug 12, 2022
If you want to die quickly, I recommend that you jump from a high place, the crash will last less than a second and you will die instantly (if it is a very high place), although I must admit that at least I am scared of heights and I cannot do it.

Upvote 3
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
Down the road, not across the street.

Reactions: dekayingkong
Upvote 0
brainwormz

brainwormz

Based cringelord
Jul 18, 2023
I've tried. It's a lot harder than the movies make it look. The scars never stop itching too.

Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
if I'm hoping to slit my wrists, what is the best way to do it? What type of blade should I use? Are there any excess materials needed? How long will it take?

(I'm also looking into other methods of CTBing, but this seems like one of the quickest ways to do it in terms of resources and such, if anyone knows any other ways to CTB without having to procure a lot of materials, that'd also be appreciated.)
That usually doesn't work. Your blood coagulates quickly for one thing. There are other reasons too.

Upvote 0
brownbear

brownbear

Aug 27, 2023
I've tried. It's a lot harder than the movies make it look. The scars never stop itching too.
Didnt diretctly try to ctb with this method but also have a scar, itches and hurts a lot, wrist movement is partially restricted, looks very ugly and is an eye catcher.
I agree with what the others have already said, please try to find a safer method.

Upvote 0
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023

Look I was in medical school... This isn't the way. You are unlikely to die. If you do it will be long and painful. I hope you find peace.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
related thread:
(I'm also looking into other methods of CTBing, but this seems like one of the quickest ways to do it in terms of resources and such, if anyone knows any other ways to CTB without having to procure a lot of materials, that'd also be appreciated.
other options:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
scarac1dal_001

scarac1dal_001

Sep 9, 2023
i self harm so I guess I can provide some tips :p
well i try to use a sharpener blade as they are small and portable, also sharp.

what I do it press hard on my skin and SWIPE download on my wrist, you may have to try swiping multiple time, or press harder.

hope you well :3

Upvote 0
theblackdahlia8

theblackdahlia8

Wondering the wasteland of this life
Oct 27, 2023
This is the method I want to go with because it is painful, I want to feel myself leave and add to the pain I am already feeling.
I do want help to understand how deep do I need to cut? I also plan to going down the my forearms not just cutting at the wrist. Cutting from elbow to wrist. But I one arm enough? Do I need to cut open both my arms the length of my forearm?

Upvote 0