• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

beefbaby

beefbaby

meh.
Aug 12, 2021
Title.

I have a pretty weak stomach for most things and I keep hearing about SN making people vomit. Are antiemetic s necessary for taking N?

Reactions: Pen>Sword and archipelago
WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...oral-n-administration-once-and-for-all.58006/

There exists this thread

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
SN is more likely to cause vomitting. With N it seems not the case but as precaution antiemetics are recommended especially for those with conditions that cause nausea/vomit

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, donewrong, Pen>Sword and 2 others
P

Peel_the_Banana

Good Bye
Aug 2, 2021
Vomiting SN won't necessarily prevent death. And for those who don't believe that, they drink a 2nd cup.

...Unless you're only worried about looking cute or having good smelling death breath?? Otherwise this is a nonissue and has been discussed in many threads.

With N you'd be out with or without AE before your body has a chance to purge assuming you drink enough.

Last edited:
Randomgin

Randomgin

Aug 20, 2021
Vomiting SN won't necessarily prevent death. And for those who don't believe that, they drink a 2nd cup.

...Unless you're only worried about looking cute or having good smelling death breath?? Otherwise this is a nonissue and has been discussed in many threads.

With N you'd be out with or without AE before your body has a chance to purge assuming you drink enough.
Hey, im new to the site, i know what SN is but what is N? Is that nembutal?