• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sheller

Sheller

Mar 7, 2024
I had a sexual relationship with a man who was 30 years older than me and had a family for more than a year, until I had a miscarriage and we had a conflict. He couldn't stand my extreme personality and proposed a separation while I had not yet recovered from the miscarriage.

He had been in a six-year-long relationship with a woman 25 years younger than him, and they eventually got married and had children.

Both his wife and the woman had IUDs installed for him. When he wanted me to have an abortion, he also installed an IUD, but I refused.

I wanted to know about his relationship with the woman, but he thought I was annoying and started to suppress and criticize me, and asked me to break up if I couldn't accept him like this. I couldn't accept his attitude towards me, so I threatened and insulted him. He was scared by me and used this as a reason to break up with me again.

I don't want to break up. I have become seriously dependent on him mentally and physically. In addition, he has ignored and ignored me in the past year, and only wanted to have sex with me. I hate him very much.

I don't know how much he has deceived me, but we are together not just for sex. He once said that I am very important to him, and he also said that I love you. He wants to keep this kind of relationship with me forever, and he will treat me well and give me a lot of happiness.

Will anyone really make these unfulfilled promises without guilt in order to control others?

When I had sex with him, he once said that there would always be a place for him in my heart, and even if I had sex with other men, I would still think of him and compare myself with him.

Now, once I have sexual desire, I feel like vomiting. But I used to be a person who was very honest and true to my sexual desire. I would try my best to satisfy him in bed and make him happy.

• Aww..
Reactions: sugarb