• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

uglylonely

May 13, 2022
I see everyone talking abt getting SN from IC, but I cant find anyone talking about what IC is or where to find out what IC is. can someone help me?

Reactions: MildenWarden and HappyForever?
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
You'd need to make a few more posts to enable DMs and then someone could tell you.

I took a double-take just now as it looked like you liked your own comment but its uglylonely and lonelyugly. Anyway sympathies because I think it sucks to be ugly and/or lonely x

• Hugs
Reactions: Jrmull1993 and Manaaja
raskol1980

raskol1980

Aug 16, 2022
Did you get anywhere with that website? I can't find any reference anywhere!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
They wont let us discuss what it means on the forum. At times this forum can be very confusing with acronyms everywhere. Suicide methods should be able to be talked about openly rather than censored as after all it's a pro choice forum.

Reactions: blackwidow and Jrmull1993
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
They wont let us discuss what it means on the forum. At times this forum can be very confusing with acronyms everywhere. Suicide methods should be able to be talked about openly rather than censored as after all it's a pro choice forum.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...urces-and-be-cautious-of-interventions.97579/

Reactions: PrisonBreak