X

xxx.

Oct 23, 2023
Personally I always think about this one situation. I was a kid 13 maybe 14 and was starting to experiment with sh. One day my mom saw my relativly fresh Cuts. She asked me if I had cut myself and I said no and gave the dumbest possible excuse. I explained that I 'tried to get my lunchbox out of a bush and scratched myself'. (Seriously what?) But she believed it or atleast didn't ask again. From then on I just hid the scars / wounds better. I always wonder how my teenage years would have been, if my mom took the situation seriously and tried to help me. I mean I don't wanna give her all the blame, I mean I was the one lying. But still I just can't get over the fact that she saw my sh cuts and did nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: spiritus and Praestat_Mori
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
To finish highschool and not be homeless at 18 with no one to help but M heads.

• Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
a few months ago, I could've adopted a kitten, but when I came I was too late, and the adoption had left. Not a big moment, but it definitely would've meant a lot if I was taking care of a new kitten

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
well if i could go back to 2016 before i got a brain injury from headphone
or maybe back in 2013 before i ever took fake weed called spice then i wouldnt of end up getting sectioned for the first time
or maybe back in 2008 before i took a paracetamol overdose causing a damaged to my stomca linging
then again maybe back in 2004 when i was 18 years old could took my self to the dentis because my parents never did
i would have to go back right before i was born and have totaly differnt parents to the ones i got which are deadbeats

U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
My childhood is one moment that comes to mind.

icari

icari

Oct 24, 2023
Everything went wrong in 2012 when I selfishly chose to leave my childhood sweetheart because I thought I could do better. I still love her and I'm quite sure it goes both ways, but now so much of life has got in the way and complicated things that we will likely never be together again. It would be selfish to attempt it. My personal relationships, mental health and substance use have been in nothing but a downhill spiral since I lost her.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrop9
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Personally I always think about this one situation. I was a kid 13 maybe 14 and was starting to experiment with sh. One day my mom saw my relativly fresh Cuts. She asked me if I had cut myself and I said no and gave the dumbest possible excuse. I explained that I 'tried to get my lunchbox out of a bush and scratched myself'. (Seriously what?) But she believed it or atleast didn't ask again. From then on I just hid the scars / wounds better. I always wonder how my teenage years would have been, if my mom took the situation seriously and tried to help me. I mean I don't wanna give her all the blame, I mean I was the one lying. But still I just can't get over the fact that she saw my sh cuts and did nothing.
I wish I had gone to a kpop audition. People say I have a beautiful voice and that I'm a great singer, but I never auditioned for kpop companies or anywhere at all, so I'm just wasted talent and potential. Maybe I could've been a star or something. I also wish I chose a different major. My major is useless at the bachelor's level.

Last edited:
du2497

du2497

Mar 17, 2020
Having a car in high school (suburbs), I was still taking the bus senior year.
Having after school activities.
Not having trauma from early childhood.
Not going to a school that was new and was basically taking everyone my freshman year of high school, getting bullied and basically hating life for a year.
Leaving my somewhat "crabs-in-a-bucket" circle of friends during the pandemic or earlier than I did, before the resentment / anger set in.
Should have traveled with the little money I had after I was hospitalized the third time, rather than moving back home with my parents, where I'm still today at 33.
Getting the fuck out of this city (ties to the previous one somewhat)