girlinthetallboots

girlinthetallboots

Jan 5, 2020
I've tried different angles, different tools, the whole shebang, and at this point I'm just ready to start inflicting some real pain. Am I not pushing down enough? All I have is a little razor currently, as my box cutter blades have been taken away. Any advice would be appreciated!

V

V0latile

And God decreed, “Coronavirus spread forth!”
Sep 24, 2019
Sounds like something from Saw :ohhhh:

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Why do you want to do it in the first place?

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I've tried different angles, different tools, the whole shebang, and at this point I'm just ready to start inflicting some real pain. Am I not pushing down enough? All I have is a little razor currently, as my box cutter blades have been taken away. Any advice would be appreciated!
Please dont go causing yourself real pain, you are after relief as I can understand but you are in enough pain without adding more. I dont know if you are cutting for relief or trying to end your life this way. I used to cut, but never went very deep. It was such a temporary thing, I would cut and as did so feel 'better' , see a line or trickle of blood, then would feel angry with myself. Please be careful. I dont know how to cut down to the fat layer and even if I did I would not feel comfortable about telling anyone. I know you are hurting and its awful, I am too and there feels no way out. Please take care of yourrself and as @Rollo says maybe share with us why you wish to do this. is it to cut for relief purposes or to try and CTB.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Ame

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Please do share with us why you want to go so deep. I know that if you're determined, you'll do it no matter what, but for what it's worth, cutting deeper doesn't actually make you feel better in the long run. You're likely doing it for some relief, but you can get that relief without needing stitches or possibly having nasty infections. Of course, I'm hypocrite for saying all of that, but I'm saying it anyway because it's true. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: enlightened_suicide
memataporfavor

memataporfavor

( つ・o・)つ still ill ╮|。>ー<。|╭
Apr 6, 2019
If you're gonna cut, at least do it as safely as possible. Be careful not to hurt any nerve or important mechanism of your body (as you can see i'm not good in medical vocabularly, but i guess you got the point). Try to clean the wounds after inflicting them and pay attention to the blade, please use a clean one. I know the intention is to hurt yourself, but please don't put yourself in unecessary danger.

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
don't cut to fat, you're risking nasty infections. i had to take antibiotics and antibiotic ointment for a week, and my doctor was very displeased with me for doing it again. you could even risk being hospitalised depending on where you are. please stay safe

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
I would not recommend doing this, i use to cut like this and if your are not trying to kill yourself and just seeking relief it is not the way to go my arms are so bady scarred up and everybody... EVERY SINGLE SOUL stares at them and mentions them to me in almost every convo it is really not worth it bby I promise.

This is hard to see bc bad quality,both arms arms V noticeable scarring and extremely difficult to hide..

WIN 20200107 170630

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: exhausted, ImsooDone1N, memataporfavor and 3 others
girlinthetallboots

girlinthetallboots

Jan 5, 2020
Why do you want to do it in the first place?
Please do share with us why you want to go so deep. I know that if you're determined, you'll do it no matter what, but for what it's worth, cutting deeper doesn't actually make you feel better in the long run. You're likely doing it for some relief, but you can get that relief without needing stitches or possibly having nasty infections. Of course, I'm hypocrite for saying all of that, but I'm saying it anyway because it's true. Hugs
Please dont go causing yourself real pain, you are after relief as I can understand but you are in enough pain without adding more. I dont know if you are cutting for relief or trying to end your life this way. I used to cut, but never went very deep. It was such a temporary thing, I would cut and as did so feel 'better' , see a line or trickle of blood, then would feel angry with myself. Please be careful. I dont know how to cut down to the fat layer and even if I did I would not feel comfortable about telling anyone. I know you are hurting and its awful, I am too and there feels no way out. Please take care of yourrself and as @Rollo says maybe share with us why you wish to do this. is it to cut for relief purposes or to try and CTB.
I cut because I want relief, but I'm also so suicidal that if I do happen to accidentally ctb, then I wouldn't stop it, if that makes sense? I don't have anything to lose anyways. Thank you all for your kind advice and concern <3
If you're gonna cut, at least do it as safely as possible. Be careful not to hurt any nerve or important mechanism of your body (as you can see i'm not good in medical vocabularly, but i guess you got the point). Try to clean the wounds after inflicting them and pay attention to the blade, please use a clean one. I know the intention is to hurt yourself, but please don't put yourself in unecessary danger.
I try to take care of them the best I can, and thank you for your concern and advice! <33

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 134340