• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

EpidemicOfDenial

Oct 24, 2018
For example, drinking a solution takes little courage. I don't care if it is painful, however the pain must be delayed and the potion easily accessible.

I am in Africa, so ordering online is not realistic.

I had considered detergent solutions, but I'm unsure.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, scales and BurningLights
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
What do you mean by you don't care if it's painful but the pain must be delayed? You mean it must not be painful until the very end so you won't have to suffer the entire time?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, scales and BurningLights
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Do you have access to welding supplies and gas cylinders? If so, nitrogen is (reportedly) fast, painless, and requires little courage. A couple deep breaths and you're out. N2 and an exit bag is what I'm planning to use.

But to be blunt: it's not the actual moment that makes me hesitate, it's the lead-up.

Reactions: NewDelhiGuy, Lifeisatrap, scales and 3 others
E

EpidemicOfDenial

Oct 24, 2018
What do you mean by you don't care if it's painful but the pain must be delayed? You mean it must not be painful until the very end so you won't have to suffer the entire time?

Not necessarily, I mean that by the time the pain sets in, it would be too late to stop the process.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and scales
E

EpidemicOfDenial

Oct 24, 2018
Do you have access to welding supplies and gas cylinders? If so, nitrogen is (reportedly) fast, painless, and requires little courage. A couple deep breaths and you're out. N2 and an exit bag is what I'm planning to use.

But to be blunt: it's not the actual moment that makes me hesitate, it's the lead-up.

I had one, then by father took it away.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and scales
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Have you tried going to your local pharmacies to see if you can just find Nembutal over the counter or even barbiturates in pill form? You live in a place where there is a lot of variability depending on area (Africa is huge) and in some parts it might be relatively easy to get ahold of these tools and others not so much... basically...

Reactions: Lifeisatrap