• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, my energy is really low with depression. My CTB method will be CO in a tent. But it takes a lot of energy for me even to get the right tent, follow instructions etc as so fatigued.

Alexander McQueen has taken cocaine when he CTB and sometimes when I take K, LSD it gives me more energy. I'm less experienced with cocaine, I've tried it twice, but I do have access to it from just recently.

Im wondering if one of these drugs will help me find the courage and energy to CTB.
The more I am reading now about depression, the more I am giving up any hope this will get better and I don't want to carry on suffering like this.
I think I will CTB in October. I just rented somewhere for the next six months, so maybe I should say six months to CTB. And work out what if anything I can enjoy before then!

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Honestly, I think that if you absolutely need drugs to give you the courage to ctb, it may be worth using the next 6 months to carefully consider your options and any possible alternatives that you may have not explored yet before ending your life

I don't know your situation, but from what I've read, nearly 7 out of 10 adults are able to find a successful treatment for depression, so you may have options besides ctb that you haven't yet explored. I'm so sorry you're suffering like this

Reactions: LittleJem and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It's kind of funny, for many methods we have to defeat depression in order to kill ourselves. When the depression is gone, however, suicide will often not feel like a pressing matter.

Reactions: sadworld
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm scared that my illness will leave me bedridden again and I won't have energy to CTB. I was bedridden for a year with this torture before, and don't want to have no escape. I have a sense that Ketamine could give me a bit more energy, so I can organise CTB. I think maybe also cocaine could do it.

Thanks for all your messages. I am putting together a try before I die list, but really I am so tired of all of it.
It's also even having the energy to plan my death, write my will, work out my funeral. I literally just contacted a friend/therapist/acquaintance to ask her if she will do the funeral planning with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm scared that my illness will leave me bedridden again and I won't have energy to CTB. I was bedridden for a year with this torture before, and don't want to have no escape. I have a sense that Ketamine could give me a bit more energy, so I can organise CTB. I think maybe also cocaine could do it.

Thanks for all your messages. I am putting together a try before I die list, but really I am so tired of all of it.
It's also even having the energy to plan my death, write my will, work out my funeral. I literally just contacted a friend/therapist/acquaintance to ask her if she will do the funeral planning with me.
I think Ketamine would have the opposite effect.

Reactions: sadworld
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I think Ketamine would have the opposite effect.
It gives me energy so that is why it will help. When I take it, it makes me trip a little, but I am still aware of how much I am suffering and how much I want the suffering to be over. It's about something that will give me the energy to CTB, as so fatigued

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not Illicit but...
When I tried to ctb last year, alcohol and lots of sleeping pills really relaxed me and I was gonna go for it but, they were so many pills to take that I ended up passing out and in a comma for 2 days.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
If you need something to relax yourself benzodiazepines are a good option (Xanax, Diazepam) but I see your problem is loss of energy.. I have that too, I have noticed however that I am a bit more energetic when the sun is out so I am planning to ctb during a sunny day

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Honestly, I think that if you absolutely need drugs to give you the courage to ctb, it may be worth using the next 6 months to carefully consider your options and any possible alternatives that you may have not explored yet before ending your life

I don't know your situation, but from what I've read, nearly 7 out of 10 adults are able to find a successful treatment for depression, so you may have options besides ctb that you haven't yet explored. I'm so sorry you're suffering like this
7 out of 10? That has to be bullshit unless they're stretching the definition of depression.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Alcohol, which is the easiest to get by walking a few meters to the nearest store from your house, can help.

At least it helped me to supress my SI last year when I tried to ctb.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Umbreon and Celerity
Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
only time I fell from my anchor point when attempting the CTB was when I was drunk. Alchohol is probably good

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and WornOutLife
Jeannine

Jeannine

Dec 16, 2019
Personally, idk if lyrica is illicit but i get real gutsy on it. i second benzos like redharlequin said, but it doesnt get me as gutsy as lyrica does, and i get sleepy too. might work for you, though