• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Criticalgeese

May 21, 2024
I'd keep quiet for one thing. Get a tax lawyer, accountant, and a fiduciary. Pay off my parents debt. Live off the passive income.

I'd buy some land or house in a gated community with space for at least an 8-car garage. Up on a hill overlooking the beaches and the pacific.

I'd be able to buy my dream car collection and my dream watch collection. Fill the closet with handmade bespoke suits, shirts, pants, and shoes. All the fresh food in the kitchen.

I'll never have to be forced to interact with anyone ever again. I'll never have to put any effort in life. An easy nigh stress free life.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: lost_ange2211, eatantz, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably try to find a nice house for myself and blow all my money on hosting Smash tournaments or something like that. Maybe I'd start my own esports team too.

• Yay!
Reactions: eatantz and derpyderpins
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'd donate some of it, use some of it to bribe politicians into actually doing shit to help people, give some of it to my family and bf, buy a house, travel down to the US to visit my bf, buy some Garden and Enjoy merch (nothibg crazy, just a shirt or two and maybe a vinyl record) and look into buying and learning how to play the bass.

Reactions: Arachno, ijustwishtodie and eatantz
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
I'd donate all of it to charity and ctb.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and eatantz
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Everyone here would become rich, rules of the forum be damned!

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
I'd keep quiet for one thing. Get a tax lawyer, accountant, and a fiduciary. Pay off my parents debt. Live off the passive income.

Same
I'd buy some land or house in a gated community with space for at least an 8-car garage. Up on a hill overlooking the beaches and the pacific.

I'd be able to buy my dream car collection and my dream watch collection. Fill the closet with handmade bespoke suits, shirts, pants, and shoes. All the fresh food in the kitchen.

I'll never have to be forced to interact with anyone ever again. I'll never have to put any effort in life. An easy nigh stress free life.
Here we deviate. I've got a few friends I trust and I'm making the gated community for just us (well, and presumably some employees so we don't have to do much work ourselves). Self-sufficient commune all the way! Then I can just anonymously make music as I please.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and eatantz
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Hire financial advisors to make investments, set some of it aside for philanthropy, then found institutions for neuroscientific/medical/technological research that are free from the faults of other academic spaces (occurrence of publication bias, paper milling, etc.) and use the rest of it to fund said research. I like EvisceratedJester's idea of effecting political change too.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, ColorlessTrees and EvisceratedJester
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Buying a cottage in Scotland spend a year or two making all the art I want, then with the leftover money I'll give it to people who need it. Lastly buy some good old sn

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think I would donate just enough to my family members so that they can live comfortably for the rest of my life. I don't really like my family but, hey, since I have that much money, I might as well.

After that, I think I would then donate some more money to the SaSu community. I'd probably make a thread of something like: "I plan to donate some money to all of you across the next few months if you be nice to me". I may then add a certain threshold for the amount of money I'll be donating per user though I might raise that threshold for users that I like specifically. Once I'm doing that, I'll probably stop doing the donations entirely as I'll be getting worried about the authorities arresting for me potentially giving other people money which can be used to ctb. If there's no trouble from the authorities however, I'll continue to donate because I know that money is a thing that has caused a lot of people here (including me) to be distressed

Oh, also, I'll definitely be leaving more than enough money for me (around 100 to 200 million maybe) so that I don't have to work or be productive for the rest of my life. I'll probably buy a new home and just rot away there for the rest of my life before I then decide to travel to get a relatively peaceful ctb substance which I would then use to end my life

ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I'd burn it all and then blow my brains out on live TV lol

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and xoirse
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I would take the money and get me everything I ever wanted, my favourite car, a nice house somewhere in the country, donate some of it to animal shelters. Then give my family some of it so they can live good lives, give some of it to my friend who's struggling with money.

I would try to get better mental health support and more therapy and see if with the monetary assist and no money problems and worries if it could help to better and ease my mind a bit. I would see what it does to me for a couple of months. After that I would debate if I feel better now or if all the money and old wishes I fulfilled didn't mean anything to me anymore. And if not I would ctb with my preferred method (That I normally wouldn't have access to.)

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
i'm very indecisive on what to do actually but one things for sure i am donating some of them to stop animal abuse