J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
What if you are the victim of others biological instinct. I can see their perspective and I can see my own perspective in reality I am ugly. The fact that I was bullied and I had a first abusive relationship. I didn't want to really know about Sex because I was scared I would attempt CTB and actually die. Or wake up and then live. So I waited too long to CTB

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
beauty/ugly is subjective. i personally feel that no one is "ugly" (i honestly have yet to met someone i would call ugly) although that doesnt change the fact theres a difference of appearance between brushing your hair ect and not.

Reactions: dirtnap
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Looks are massive. They make the difference between people caring about you vs not caring. People may like different kinds of appearances, but I think there are many people who have an appearance which nobody likes. I have a very hard time believing anyone who claims that looks don't matter to them.

Reactions: pole, Élégie, y'ffre and 2 others
thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
Its instinctive . Our limbic system releases far more happy hormones, when we look at pretty faces.

Pretty face= good genetic or good genetic combination
Looks are massive. They make the difference between people caring about you vs not caring. People may like different kinds of appearances, but I think there are many people who have an appearance which nobody likes. I have a very hard time believing anyone who claims that looks don't matter to them.
Why is that? Answer because people look for maximum happy hormone release.

Reactions: nothingchanges, GasMonkey and Journeytoletgo
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
I'm ugly but I have the right to exist. There's nothing wrong about being ugly, many ugly people are successful, happy, etc. It's ok to be ugly.

• Love
Reactions: Endex and y'ffre
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
I'm conventionally pretty, you could say. It didn't stop my life from becoming an unbearable hell tho.
Things can go so wrong at any point for anyone. I could care less about my looks now. I would gladly become ugly if it meant it would fix my health and get rid of the unbearable pain and discomfort, and the anxiety that comes with it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex, Blondie and y'ffre
N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
Its instinctive . Our limbic system releases far more happy hormones, when we look at pretty faces.

Pretty face= good genetic or good genetic combination

Why is that? Answer because people look for maximum happy hormone release.
This guy gets it. Everything in this world comes down to procreation and our brains are wired to make us feel best when we have a shot at reproducing with high quality genetic material (what we perceive as attractive is really just our brains registering signals of health and status). It's why people cheat so often. The minute they have a clear opportunity to mate with higher quality genes without too much consequence, they'll take it.

Reactions: GasMonkey
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex