J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
I'm so done. A plethora of problems has brought me to purchase rope. The perfect diameter and material.

Someone close to me has been treating me like shit for days. I'll never be good enough.

I'm glad I found this forum. You gave me peace at the end.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, sadstuffie, Wasabi and 4 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Man, life gets better! Don't CTB just cos of this! I know it's shit but jeez it's short term, you can do something about it! Don't throw away a good life❤️ sorry you're suffering ❤️

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Un-, WorthlessTrash and JFED
J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
Man, life gets better! Don't CTB just cos of this! I know it's shit but jeez it's short term, you can do something about it! Don't throw away a good life❤️ sorry you're suffering ❤️
I appreciate that so much but this has been a long culmination of things. I'm at the breaking point and won't get better.

Thank you for your words

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un- and jodes2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans can certainly be so cruel, and it's true that they are responsible for a lot of the suffering that exists in this world. It sounds awful having to put up with someone like that. But life does just seem to be endless problems and to me it can certainly be so tiring feeling trapped here. I understand the feeling of being so done with existing, I feel like that constantly and I despise life in every single way. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: Silent.Tears
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
I understand how you feel. I don't have really anyone left in my life aside from family members. My mom essentially gave up on me. It's a sad point in your life when your own mom would rather you be destitute and homeless than help you out. It's really the last straw for me personally. Then on the other hand, my grandma passed away, left me some amount of inheritance... but I'm not allowed to have it unless I "go back to school" and finish my degree. Money that could have kept me from reaching this point of rock bottom and despair will just sit there. The irony.

• Hugs
Reactions: JFED and demuic
J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
For context……

I don't have any family that I'm in touch with. This was the person I went to when they turned their back on me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
For context……

I don't have any family that I'm in touch with. This was the person I went to when they turned their back on me.
My apologies, I wasn't trying to project or anything. Regardless of their relationship to you, having the last person you reach out to for help treat you badly and turn their back on you is really distressing. That person, for me, just happens to be my mom. I'm sorry you don't have any support.

Reactions: JFED
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I appreciate that so much but this has been a long culmination of things. I'm at the breaking point and won't get better.

Thank you for your words
If you don't mind me asking, what won't get better? ❤️

J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
My apologies, I wasn't trying to project or anything. Regardless of their relationship to you, having the last person you reach out to for help treat you badly and turn their back on you is really distressing. That person, for me, just happens to be my mom. I'm sorry you don't have any support.
No need to apologize. Do very much appreciate your input

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'm so done. A plethora of problems has brought me to purchase rope. The perfect diameter and material.

Someone close to me has been treating me like shit for days. I'll never be good enough.

I'm glad I found this forum. You gave me peace at the end.
A lot of people would laugh if you told them they are killing you. Many simply do not care about anyone but themselves.

Reactions: JFED, Un- and Silent.Tears
S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
People don't have to love or even like someone to be kind to that person. It's a reflection of the person's lack of character and humanity when they behave that way, not the person they are crapping on.