• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hate 2 be a Dreamer

Jul 21, 2022
Hear me out, if psychiatrists warn us to keep a close eye on anyone who is suffering from depression and newly prescribed Antidepressants especially for the first few weeks supposedly because they are considered a higher suicide risk (if the person has attempted in the past or has strong ideation)

The reason for this phenomenon is mostly thought to be that when your brain chemistry starts to improve the Lethargy and lack of motivation associated with depression start to slowly fade away and you're left in a vulnerable position cause you're not fully "Functional" yet

I'm interested in finding out if this effect can be abused for the "worst" outcome possible, in my case personally I have the materials required to OD But I know that the experience will be far from pleasant, on the other hand I'm not trying to make it into October so this is not the time to be at a catch 22 situation as I'm certain that I don't want to be here anymore

• Informative
Reactions: Infernal, jodes2 and miserableforever
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It sounds like it's worth a shot

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I think the reason antidepressants make people suicidal is because it's insulin. The hormone that stores energy into fat. Not to make you happy, it's a marketing lie. To weaken you & control you with a chemical straight jacket. I saw a documentary that they used it to give hypoglycemic seizures when electrochocs were seen as barbaric, and put people in "therapeutic" comas to control them without being bothered by their needs...

Hypoglycemia makes people suicidally depressed. Lack of magnesium too. Lack of b vitamins cause psychosis, skizophrenia, dementia,... Same things.

So if you want to try those drugs to be more suicidal... Sounds like it could work. Don't try to od on them though it doesn't seem effective.

It turns people in zombies so you might have a harder time ctb.

But some people dropped dead from them.

I think it's unreliable and will just brain damage you.

Reactions: TheAntiUSAnimeGirl
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I don't think it works as it "numbs" your brain so suicidal thoughts will be turned off.
In my case I still want to do CTB

H

hate 2 be a Dreamer

Jul 21, 2022
Hypoglycemia makes people suicidally depressed. Lack of magnesium too. Lack of b vitamins cause psychosis, skizophrenia, dementia,... Same things.

So if you want to try those drugs to be more suicidal... Sounds like it could work. Don't try to od on them though it doesn't seem effective.

It turns people in zombies so you might have a harder time ctb.
That's precisely what I dislike about Antidepressants, The "Cure" to your condition comes with a ton of nasty side effects (weight gain, anhedonia and insomnia just to name a few) that'll make you hate being alive even more it just seems like a way to artificially prolong misery imo.

yet again some people praise Antidepressants as "life savers" but in my case If I'm prescribed Antidepressants or not I'll always be a shell of my former self regardless so what's the point?
Don't try to od on them though it doesn't seem effective.
Amitriptyline Seems like it could work, but it can take days full of agony to do you in, so I would rather go with something else tbh
I don't think it works as it "numbs" your brain so suicidal thoughts will be turned off.
In my case I still want to do CTB
that's mostly true but only when they reach their full effect, there's a reason psychiatrists warn of an increased suicide risk in the first few weeks of treatment. but there's not enough evidence to support either argument so idk

Last edited:
cactusflower

cactusflower

here but not here
Apr 19, 2023
Idk I think it depends. I've been on mine for months now and the suicidal ideations haven't gone away really at all. It wasn't strong enough to make me go through with them though, maybe an increase in dosage. Idk