• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Both before and during my ctb attempt yesterday, and for my attempt tomorrow I've been noticing something differently than my previous attempts. I'm actually exited about it. In almost all of my previous attempts I'd be hesistant towards going through with it. Like, I'd find every reason not to. But not this time. I don't feel hesistant in the slightest! In fact, I wish this day would go by faster! I litterary can't wait to be out of this misery. Instead of feeling scared or uncertain, I'm just feeling relieved and exited! I'm no expert, but I personally belive this is a sign that I'm genuinly ready to go this time. So if you ever feel more exited and/or relieved at the thought of ctb than before, it probably means you're ready to go. If not, it could be that there is something you're desiring that you need to do or experience before you go. For me it was that I needed to get to experience actually being cared for and loved one more time before I went, witch I have and now I feel fufilled. Like there is nothing holding me back from ending it rn. Thought I'd share in case it'll come in handy for someone else who is looking to ctb but might not be entirely ready yet. Just wish I had at least a tiny bit of apettite so I could enjoy one last big meal before I go like I've always wanted to but ohh well. Guess I'll try to have some ice cream this evening if anything. Anyway, hope this helps! Good luck to those of you out there who is looking to ctb, and good luck to those of you who are going for recovery also! May fate be on your side! Sending my best wishes + lot's of love <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, sancta-simplicitas, sugarb and 24 others
inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
I agree with you! Just thinking about the day I'm going to ctb my heart races, and I just can't wait to the day reach!

Reactions: rioghbhardain, Ironborn, juna and 1 other person
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I agree with you! Just thinking about the day I'm going to ctb my heart races, and I just can't wait to the day reach!
I'm happy for you! Hope you succeed, and I hope I do too!

Reactions: juna and SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Thanks for posting this! I'm ready for my time as well when I CTB. This encourages me to encourages me to have a successful attempt. Best wishes to you.

Reactions: juna
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Safe travels and good luck! I hope you find peace! Best wishes 🫂

Reactions: juna
SomePeacePlease

SomePeacePlease

Passenger
May 28, 2023
Best wishes, and I hope you find some well deserved peace.

Reactions: Cakeisalie
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
You sound so sweet for real. Sending you every wish of peace and happiness for your journey, we are with you.

Reactions: sancta-simplicitas, landslide2, broth0100 and 2 others
Iloveher

Iloveher

Jul 17, 2024
I am sorry that this world will have one less amazing person in it if you are successful, but I really hope you find your peace

Reactions: Hunterer
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
I get u very much, hope it will go smoothly for both of us. Love & peace to you.

T

Traveller12724

Experienced
May 14, 2024
I know the feeling as I myself am close to the day. Best of luck to you! May you find the peace and rest you seek!

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Thank you everyone. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas and Ironborn
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
My first attempt I felt the most peace I had in decades, glad to be free of this life, excited to see what comes after. I look forward to feeling like that again on hopefully my last attempt.

Safe journey traveller.

Dececemus

Dececemus

"There's someone in my head, but it's not me."
Jul 11, 2024
May you find peace and tranquility and as always, safe travels!

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Okay, thank you for explaining that. I guess I'm not fully ready yet because I have one last thing to do. But after that I guess that's it then for me too.
May you find peace and tranquility and as always, safe travels!
Nice profile picture!

Reactions: Dececemus
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Thank you for sharing this, and all your contributions to the forum. I hope everything goes well, and you can find peace. Good luck<3 🫂

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
I definitely agree. I always said that someday, when I was no longer capable of taking care of myself, I'd do it. For the past 2 years I've seen that day coming closer and closer, but I still wanted to live. Still wanted some stupid doctor to finally help me, and so I cried and cried and postponed it. Now I have no more hope, I'm slowly (because I'm so sick I can't do it faster) getting things ready and looking forward to finally having peace.

You're probably not with us anymore, so really hope you've found your safe place, the peace you were looking for!