• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

oneirogen

oneirogen

Mar 22, 2019
I've been going back and forth between deciding whether or not to CTB but it seems like I'm likely to go forward with it sometime within the next few months. I live partially at my parents apartment and a homeless shelter and I own a very minimal amount of stuff (minimalism/low waste). I am transgender (non-binary) and have body dysmporhic disorder so I'm concerned about photos of myself that I leave behind . Specifically my ID and passport which are too important to dispose before I CTB in case I change my mind or am not successful. I am planning to store those items in my locker at the shelter I stay at rather than at my parent's place so it will hopefully just be tossed once the staff discover I'm not returning. Does anyone know what is done with left over belongings after someone is deceased with documents like an ID or passport? Will it be sent to my parents ? Also, I keep most my clothes in their apartment (which is most of what I own) as well as personal items I'd rather they not happen upon and would hope they don't want to keep a hold of after I'm gone, so I plan to pack everything I'd like to donate into a suitcase and attach a note instructing to have it all donated. Would my wishes be honored if I write instructions regarding what I'd like to be done with my possessions and keep it on my body when I CTB?

Btw, my method is partial suspension hanging in the woods.

-mika / oneirogen (he/him)

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Gina and neveranyhope
Thin Chew

Thin Chew

世界以痛吻我 要我报之以歌
Mar 3, 2019
I've been going back and forth between deciding whether or not to CTB but it seems like I'm likely to go forward with it sometime within the next few months. I live partially at my parents apartment and a homeless shelter and I own a very minimal amount of stuff (minimalism/low waste). I am transgender (non-binary) and have body dysmporhic disorder so I'm concerned about photos of myself that I leave behind . Specifically my ID and passport which are too important to dispose before I CTB in case I change my mind or am not successful. I am planning to store those items in my locker at the shelter I stay at rather than at my parent's place so it will hopefully just be tossed once the staff discover I'm not returning. Does anyone know what is done with left over belongings after someone is deceased with documents like an ID or passport? Will it be sent to my parents ? Also, I keep most my clothes in their apartment (which is most of what I own) as well as personal items I'd rather they not happen upon and would hope they don't want to keep a hold of after I'm gone, so I plan to pack everything I'd like to donate into a suitcase and attach a note instructing to have it all donated. Would my wishes be honored if I write instructions regarding what I'd like to be done with my possessions and keep it on my body when I CTB?

Btw, my method is partial suspension hanging in the woods.

-mika / oneirogen
My only advice to you is to leave everything behind. Don't think so much. The more you think the more you will scare

N

neveranyhope

Mar 27, 2019
I think they'd honor your wishes if you were to leave a note. I can't imagine why they wouldn't. I understand your concerns and have similarly wondered about things like that too.

Reactions: Gina