U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
I honestly cant be bothered to test it. So what would happen if its not high enough? I got some from two different companies, can i just mix them? Willl taking a higher dosage counteract the lower purity?

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
If it's not high enough purity, you won't die. You may still suffer from some of the side effects, but they could result in longer term damage. An increased dose won't help.

It's advisable to test it - you can only kill your self once, so it makes sense to make sure you're doing it right first time (if that's what you want).

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When the purity isn't high enough then you do not ingest enough SN (active substance). Therefore the attempt has a higher chance to fail.

For example: If the purity of your SN is only 50% then if you weigh 25g of it you only ingest 12.5g pure SN and not as suggested 25g. This can still be lethal.

To be on the safe side, follow the protocol and get 95-99% pure SN. That's not a gamble.

Last edited:
Reactions: losing hope, Alexei_Kirillov and rozeske
U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
To be on the safe side, follow the protocol and get 95-99% pure SN
yeah thats what i ordered aswell, its just that i cant be sure unless i test it and well i cant be bothered to do that...

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
yeah thats what i ordered aswell, its just that i cant be sure unless i test it and well i cant be bothered to do that...
You can't be sure but I would say if you buy from an official chemical / lab supplier you get the product in the requested purity. But anyway testing it can't be wrong.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and rozeske