• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Wackstar

Wackstar

Jul 21, 2022
I'm asking cause there's a somewhat high likelihood that I'll be found, probably unconscious. I'm planning not to leave behind any clues as to what I took (no SN, cups or pills) sure they could find the stuff if they tried hard enough but they'll probably just call an ambulance thinking it's a medical emergency.

Here's where the question in the title comes in. Emergency services over here are incompetent, they probably don't know what SN is or how to treat methemoglobinemia. not to mention it can take them over 45 mins to show up, if I'm still not dead by then they'll take me to the ER but here's the thing... I'm not even sure if the hospitals here stock up methylene blue so they might try things like putting me on an oxygen ventilator or IV vitamin C.

Will this incompetence and delayed treatment be favourable to my chances of a successful ctb or will it possibly lead to more long term damage if they manage to save me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhendou
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
There's too many variables to answer this with a black/white answer. You may die, you may have long term impacts, you may live with minimal impacts. While SN has a fairly high success rate, if protocols are followed, it's not 100%.

The hospital will probably know how to treat MetHb, but they may not methylene blue to hand. Not sure why you referenced IV vitamin C, that'll do nothing. They will treat the symptoms they find - so will try their best to give you supportive care.

Reactions: Whale_bones, heavyeyes, Wackstar and 2 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
If you don't eat food for at least 2 hours, if you take the amount of SN that you're supposed to for your body weight, and you have multiple backup cups in case you vomit, and you have a couple hours where you won't be discovered, you're going to die most likely. Everybody fears the worst case scenario though. Probably because in order for us to end up here our lives have been worst case scenario. Good luck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21, GoatHerder, frost_ and 6 others
Wackstar

Wackstar

Jul 21, 2022
There's too many variables to answer this with a black/white answer. You may die, you may have long term impacts, you may live with minimal impacts. While SN has a fairly high success rate, if protocols are followed, it's not 100%.
Yup too many variables pretty much sums it up, I guess doing it at home isn't the brightest idea. Will have to figure something out
The hospital will probably know how to treat MetHb, but they may not methylene blue to hand. Not sure why you referenced IV vitamin C, that'll do nothing. They will treat the symptoms they find - so will try their best to give you supportive care.
if they don't have methylene blue that should lower my chances of survival no?
If you don't eat food for at least 2 hours, if you take the amount of SN that you're supposed to for your body weight, and you have multiple backup cups in case you vomit, and you have a couple hours where you won't be discovered, you're going to die most likely. Everybody fears the worst case scenario though.
Not being found and keeping enough SN down without vomiting it all seems to be the most detrimental part.
Probably because in order for us to end up here our lives have been worst case scenario. Good luck.
The cards we're dealt often have a huge impact on how our lives turn out, some have it easier and more straightforward than others. But I hope things get better for you :)

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You will likely die but no way to know for sure. Medical professionals might not have the antidote on hand but they will likely know what your condition is and how to treat it. Your appearance plus your blood will kinda be obvious. The time it takes to get you to the hospital plus the time it takes for them to figure it out matters the most, along with availability of methyl blue.

Reactions: Wackstar
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
if they don't have methylene blue that should lower my chances of survival no?
That's correct. Methylene blue is the main active treatment and as long as there's enough SN absorption, then the chances of a successful death are increased if it's not administered.

Reactions: Wackstar
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
One thing to note about methelyne blue, is it's not a cure to SN specifically, but to the effects of SN, namely methemoglobinemia. SN is not the only cause of methemoglobinemia, and most modern hospitals would be equipped to handle it. All this to say, they may not know that you took SN but it won't take long to discover you're experiencing methemoglobinemia and start the proper course of treatment.

Reactions: Unknown21 and Tesha
Wackstar

Wackstar

Jul 21, 2022
You will likely die but no way to know for sure. Medical professionals might not have the antidote on hand but they will likely know what your condition is and how to treat it. Your appearance plus your blood will kinda be obvious. The time it takes to get you to the hospital plus the time it takes for them to figure it out matters the most, along with availability of methyl blue.
yeah that's a lot of variables that I can't control. might just consider doing it at a hotel, Will at least spare my family some of the trauma.
One thing to note about methelyne blue, is it's not a cure to SN specifically, but to the effects of SN, namely methemoglobinemia. SN is not the only cause of methemoglobinemia, and most modern hospitals would be equipped to handle it. All this to say, they may not know that you took SN but it won't take long to discover you're experiencing methemoglobinemia and start the proper course of treatment.
Good point to consider, they're probably familiar with the visible signs of methemoglobinemia and might've dealt with cases of MetBb before.
Maybe counting on the possible incompetence of the medical staff that'll treat me isn't the best course of action.

Reactions: rozeske and Soupster