• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
If I were to die right now, and there was no one to make arrangements for my body what would happen?

Would the US government just put me in some random cemetery?

Do I get cremated and thrown in the trash?

Can I deny people permission to make arrangements for my corpse?

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07 and Celerity
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Paupers funeral

Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Jumper Geo, Celerity and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If there is no family, you should make as much preparation by yourself before the death if you want to go in a certain way (buried or cremated).

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Organ Donor here. Hoping my body will go to a med school afterwards. At least I would have done something right in my life even if its after death.

Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

Jan 29, 2020
Paupers funeral
I looked it up and it sounds like it's a uk thing you're referring to? Interesting though
If there is no family, you should make as much preparation by yourself before the death if you want to go in a certain way (buried or cremated).
Yea I have family but id very much not like them to have say over what happens to my corpse.. I'd still want to be cremated though

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers
929er

929er

a gnome
May 1, 2020
i don't want my family to do a funeral or anything at all tbh, and i would like to be cremated or have my organs be donated, but knowing them, they'll just think about themselves and even hold the funeral at a church, as if i haven't made it clear enough that i don't believe in any of that. :/

Reactions: Black Rose Bunny
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
If I were to die right now, and there was no one to make arrangements for my body what would happen?

Cremated, ashes to place of natural rest usually

killjoy

killjoy

Death is more inviting than life
Jan 3, 2021
Public health funeral

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Cardboard box,cremated,and ashes scattered in local authorities memorial garden! Listed as a number! The end!

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020

Leave your body to medical science your family have no control over it then, no funeral etc, you will need to make prior arrangements.

Cheers

Geo

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
When my father died the state gave me all the charges as next of kin. I had to pay the coroner 2k usd. I had to take all the belongings out of his house. I did not want these charges but they would have gone to court. I did not have a great relationship with my father. He was kind but he did not raise me. I loved him but not the same way as most kids love their fathers. I am glad that things turned out the way they did in a way because nobody else (3 siblings) was there for him to remember him. If there was nobody at all LEGALLY then the state takes the charges and mass buries them in a state provided site for creamations since this is "cost effective". This is what the state AZ told me when I asked all the details of not being responsible for his death. I have the ashes and a flag (navy man). Again I am glad I ended up taking the charges. Sad story though....

• Hugs
Reactions: Null Hypothesis
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

Jan 29, 2020
i don't want my family to do a funeral or anything at all tbh, and i would like to be cremated or have my organs be donated, but knowing them, they'll just think about themselves and even hold the funeral at a church, as if i haven't made it clear enough that i don't believe in any of that. :/
Relatable

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
The local government, citizens in that neighborhood or both will donate into your cremation service.
Even in the poorest countries they wouldn't just let a dead body out in the street.

Reactions: fred farkle
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

Jan 29, 2020
buried in mass graves??? disgusting and sad!!
I wouldn't mind personally me going there but the whole thing is honestly super dark.. not a fan of America