• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Does anyone know what happens after a ctb post mortem determines N as the method? Like obviously it's illegal so would there be investigations by police into how it was obtained etc.? I know obviously the providers/sellers of N know what they're doing in terms of protecting their privacy and security but I guess I'm just curious.. like I'd imagine it must be pretty surprising(at least where I live) to find someone has obtained N to ctb

Reactions: _Minsk
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It would depend on your country, but there are thousands and thousands of OD deaths each year. The police may look in to where it was acquired/go through your devices to investigate the cause of death. Specifically regarding the N sellers, they protect themselves through anonymity and not being in your country.

Reactions: _Minsk and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
It would depend on your country, but there are thousands and thousands of OD deaths each year. The police may look in to where it was acquired/go through your devices to investigate the cause of death. Specifically regarding the N sellers, they protect themselves through anonymity and not being in your country.
Thanks
Yeah I guess I just feel like(my impression at least) is that in my country(Ireland & Ireland is small!) it would be uncommon to see ctb by N, like I've wondered when I do it could it even get on the news/media or something...? I guess it's hard to tell, any time the media does report a ctb the details tend to be kept quite vague anyway