• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
I checked out a large pawn shop full of guns of every shape, size, and price. I am under knowledged and over whelmed. I can't ask to many questions. What should I be looking for? I figure a cheap but useful 38. The problem is that I can not share the fact that I may shoot myself with it some day. I feel that I should try to get a gun while I still can. Better to have one and not need it that need one and can't get one.

B

BunnyHopper

Apr 18, 2023
Get one with a powerful bullet that will penetrate the skull. It has to be a rifle or pistol too.

I don't really know how bullets work so I can't recommend you a particular gun. If there's an expert here, I'd like to learn.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Maybe this one? (To make sure you're on the safe side) Thejudgerevolvershotgun

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Any particular reason why you wouldn't buy a 12-ga shotgun?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Any particular reason why you wouldn't buy a 12-ga shotgun?
This.
Although they are more awkward to use than a handgun. A well aimed shotgun blast is as instantaneous as you are going to get.

Reactions: MrBrownUpsideD
LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
First of all, you should read the firearms megathread (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/) before you purchase anything, and certainly before you attempt to CTB via gun. Personally, I would recommend a .44 magnum revolver. I own one, and it's likely to be my eventual suicide method unless my life circumstances improve dramatically. If you can't afford a .44 magnum, a .357 revolver or a 9mm semi-auto handgun should be able to get the job done, as long as you aim it into your mouth and use hollow-point bullets. Don't make a rookie mistake like pointing the gun under your chin or into your temple.

Last edited:
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
A 9mm will do the job fine, plus not quite as messy. That's what I'm using. And drown out the noise. A lot of 'experts' will have you thinking that this is rocket science. It's not. Educate yourself, and you'll be fine. I wish you luck, whatever your decision.

Reactions: LigottiSchopenhauer
N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
The main reason I won't get a shotgun it's too hard to hide from family. I think a 357 revolver sounds like a good balance of power and smallness.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm planning to use my 9mm

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
I was thinking about a two shot 38 special derringer. After watching a person struggle trying to fire the piece of crap in a YouTube video, I think I can place my money in other better methods. The 40 pound trigger pull could be challenging.

LigottiSchopenhauer

LigottiSchopenhauer

Student
Jan 7, 2023
9mm to the temple will be my method.
Do NOT try to shoot yourself in the temple. Read the firearms megathread. You're more likely to end up a vegetable that way, because you'll take out your frontal cortex without damaging the brainstem at the back of your head that actually keeps you alive. You need to shoot yourself either behind the ear or into the mouth, either of which are much more likely to impact the brainstem.

Reactions: koddeee