not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Do you have a dream that bugs you, chases you, which has impact on you?
If yes, please describe it and give your interpretation of it.

I will start with my dream that I've had recently and couldn't get out of my mind since then.

The dream:

Long story short, some doctor persuaded me to install super new device (that looked like USB plug) into my body. That would allow me to hook up with any device; actually, by itself it was a substitute of smart phone, laptop, game console etc. It doesn't need charging and it's unbreakable.

However, the thing is, in order to install it the doctor is going to cut off my glans (head of my penis) and replace it with that device.

In addition, it's all free and painless, but irreversible! Once you have done it, there is no way to undo it. Your penis will never be as before, you will have kinda usb plug instead of glans for life.

And guess what? I agreed with alacrity! No hesitations whatsoever.

Then I enjoyed the upgrade of my body for a while before I remembered that I had a girlfriend! That's when the anguish started! I cried loudly, started to regret my hasty decision so much.

I told her about it, and we tried to fuck, but you can imagine how she felt having a metal usb plug with sharp edges inside of her... I didn't enjoy it either. So we stopped, disappointed. She cried and I felt so much guilt.... Then I woke up.

My take on the meaning of that dream is that if I commit suicide, it's irreversible, and I should think of the people who will suffer from my decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chalken
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
After my vile grandmother died and had been cremated, I got a dream phone call from her all whiny and pathetic: "where's all my stuff? why did someone put me in a box and try to burn me?"

That one still paralyzes me. If there's an afterlife it hasn't improved her.

• Aww..
Reactions: GinaIsReady
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
I was in a hospital with my firstborn son "Jr" and there was my father and brother and mother and my second father and my wife was behind me and I stabbed my firstborn son with a knife in the hospital. And my wife shot me with a gun.

Then later on my "wife" shot me in the "police station" I know those who are in on it you gave me a syringe shot in my right ankle so when are you going to get me?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
The only dreams that bother me are the ones I wake up from. I dont remember dreams. It stems back to my drug induced hazes of yesteryear or so I am told.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I have a regular dream that does bother me regarding my paranoia and losing my partner.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
today I had a dream that all my family (me, mom, dad and bro) were dying from starvation. First my dad and brother died, then I passed out... and when got my senses back the meal is in front of me, but I am not feeling happy that I didn't die, though I am starting eating, then woke up.

Most of my recent dreams involve death, I think this website is contributing to it:notsure:

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I dreamt people from this site were trying to kill me for a week straight

• Aww..
Reactions: not4us
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I just realized that I have many dreams bothering me. I don't know why I remember them

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
Do you have a dream that bugs you, chases you, which has impact on you?
If yes, please describe it and give your interpretation of it.

I will start with my dream that I've had recently and couldn't get out of my mind since then.

The dream:

Long story short, some doctor persuaded me to install super new device (that looked like USB plug) into my body. That would allow me to hook up with any device; actually, by itself it was a substitute of smart phone, laptop, game console etc. It doesn't need charging and it's unbreakable.

However, the thing is, in order to install it the doctor is going to cut off my glans (head of my penis) and replace it with that device.

In addition, it's all free and painless, but irreversible! Once you have done it, there is no way to undo it. Your penis will never be as before, you will have kinda usb plug instead of glans for life.

And guess what? I agreed with alacrity! No hesitations whatsoever.

Then I enjoyed the upgrade of my body for a while before I remembered that I had a girlfriend! That's when the anguish started! I cried loudly, started to regret my hasty decision so much.

I told her about it, and we tried to fuck, but you can imagine how she felt having a metal usb plug with sharp edges inside of her... I didn't enjoy it either. So we stopped, disappointed. She cried and I felt so much guilt.... Then I woke up.

My take on the meaning of that dream is that if I commit suicide, it's irreversible, and I should think of the people who will suffer from my decision.
I haven't had it in awhile but I'd occasionally have dreams of my ex and I hanging out, running into each other somewhere, or I'd just see our separate POV's, she'd always end up leaving me, cheating on me, dumping me or enjoying being single. I don't dream much so it sucked...the only dreams I remember that resembled the exact opposite of those dreams was the one time I was a loving, single dad (I was a virgin and had never had a serious relationship at the time) and one time where I feel in love with a girl tenting out naked in a peaceful forest (this was after being dumped). These dreams were profound and lasted with me for a while but unfortunately that feeling is now just a distant memory

T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
Had a recurring dream about 25 years ago where my father kept appearing and saying "you have to fulfill your destiny". Given that he was a very violent person, drunk and abusive, a criminal most of his life, I knew it wasn't a good thing and would never be my future.

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I lost my dad in early 2016. Since then... every once in a while, he shows up in my dreams. But... when he does, he can't speak. Or he has something that covers his face. He's almost like a doll at the clothing stores, often times just standing still and can't do anything.

I knew that he would pass, I had time to figure that out, but I fucking never excepted this to happen to me.

Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
I keep dreaming that I have friends or a girlfriend. The ones with a girlfriend hurt me especially. I interact with them and I feel great during the dream, then I wake up and it feels like I just got punched in the gut. I realize that none of it was real and reality comes crashing down. I know that having either of those things wouldn't solve most of my problems and that it's probably better for everyone that I stay alone, but it still hurts. Maybe my subconscious is telling me that I really lack contact with humans or just companionship in general.