Cyber4ngel!

Cyber4ngel!

Aug 24, 2024
The question in the title basically, I keep my SaSu account a secret though my partner knows about the existence of SaSu bc he saw my search history one time when i didn't have an account, but i wouldn't want him or my friends to know about what I post here bc this is my safe space, I just think they would be disappointed tho not really much they can do

• Love
Reactions: Sabitsuki, Zhendou, Gangrel and 3 others
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
disappointment, confusion, "somethings wrong with them" attitude towards me

Reactions: Zhendou, ijustwishtodie and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
no one cares enough to object except maybe some internet friends that think suicide is a sin

Reactions: divinemistress36, Zhendou and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
They'd be angry at me for "not talking to them"

Like I'm just done with life, there's nothing to talk about that would make any difference.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Probably nothing.

• Yay!
Reactions: permanently tired and CatLvr
Upvote 0
iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

May 20, 2024
my partner knows and just hopes it helps me cope i think. theyre not opposed but they dont like it either

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Avoider

Avoider

Aug 25, 2024
Well, it is not like I have many friends left but, my family, implying that they would be able to understand what SaSU is, would probably be very upset and yell at me. Cause yelling is what they do.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Sabitsuki and CatLvr
Upvote 0
clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
They'd be angry at me for "not talking to them"

Like I'm just done with life, there's nothing to talk about that would make any difference.
On a side note, as somebody who has a total of three brothers, two of which have gone through with their final act, there is one brother who does not suffer from this beast and it pains him because he feels like he could have talked to them about it. If you go through with CTB please leave a note saying that nobody could have talked to you out of it, that there isn't anything they could have said to change your desire to pass and follow through with the act. I too am going to catch the bus within the next couple of months after I procure the gun etc and I have talked to my brother about this depression that I've suffered from for over 40 years but when I follow through I'll be sure to mention that I have appreciated my friendship or relationship with him which may or may not be the case, it's just important to do for his peace of mind so he doesn't hold himself accountable, my suicide does not reflect on our relationship or lack thereof and I don't want to paint him any further

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and justkatie
Upvote 0
WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
My friends would probably be confused. I've told a few about CTB, but it probably seems like a problem past to them, rather than an ongoing issue.

Upvote 0
Nephy

Nephy

I was only temporarily…
Jul 17, 2024
The question in the title basically, I keep my SaSu account a secret though my partner knows about the existence of SaSu bc he saw my search history one time when i didn't have an account, but i wouldn't want him or my friends to know about what I post here bc this is my safe space, I just think they would be disappointed tho not really much they can do
I try to keep it secret. Using duck duck go and just burning the site down whenever I quit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Upvote 0
J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
On a side note, as somebody who has a total of three brothers, two of which have gone through with their final act, there is one brother who does not suffer from this beast and it pains him because he feels like he could have talked to them about it. If you go through with CTB please leave a note saying that nobody could have talked to you out of it, that there isn't anything they could have said to change your desire to pass and follow through with the act. I too am going to catch the bus within the next couple of months after I procure the gun etc and I have talked to my brother about this depression that I've suffered from for over 40 years but when I follow through I'll be sure to mention that I have appreciated my friendship or relationship with him which may or may not be the case, it's just important to do for his peace of mind so he doesn't hold himself accountable, my suicide does not reflect on our relationship or lack thereof and I don't want to paint him any further
Yeah this is exactly the plan. A note to people explaining why I did what I did and that it's honestly nothing they could've done or something.

I'd have to have a think about it and what to write.

Reactions: clitoralcancer
Upvote 0
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd be treated like a prisoner by my family and get forced to consume toxic positivity and islamic shit day in day out. They'll also perpetually try to gaslight me via their emotions to make me not kill myself. They won't ever trust me for their entire lives so I'll always be a prisoner

• Love
Reactions: null_blank
Upvote 0
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
I always clear my search history following anytime I come here or any other site that others might/would disapprove of JUST IN CASE someone sneak(s) on my device.

Upvote 0
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Haha you're all paranoid. Nobody gives a shit about us suicidal people!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: zaxxy1810, divinemistress36, avalonisburning and 3 others
Upvote 0
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
they would probably blame this forum and it's people for me being depressed and fucked up and also think i'm extremely dramatic

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Sabitsuki and ijustwishtodie
Upvote 0
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Intricacies
Aug 25, 2024
I'd like to think they'd be smart enough to have the conversation. Anything can be explained. I'd say something like: 'Just working through some things… wanted to explore a place… wanted to connect with similar…' It's all relative.

• Wow
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Upvote 0
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nobody gives a shit about us suicidal people!
If you're referring to the quality of life of suicidal people, yeah, you're right as nobody gives a shit about that. If you're referring to how they want you alive, you're wrong as humans want suicidal people to stay alive for as long as possible for their own gain (whether that be to exploit the suicidal person via wage slavery or not wanting to deal with grief via loss of a family member). If people didn't care about suicidal people being alive or not, they wouldn't go out of their way to make death so heavily restricted

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
Upvote 0
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
If you're referring to the quality of life of suicidal people, yeah, you're right as nobody gives a shit about that. If you're referring to how they want you alive, you're wrong as humans want suicidal people to stay alive for as long as possible for their own gain (whether that be to exploit the suicidal person via wage slavery or not wanting to deal with grief via loss of a family member). If people didn't care about suicidal people being alive or not, they wouldn't go out of their way to make death so heavily restricted
If you are suicidal for a short period of time, that's true. But if you're chronical suicidal no one gives a shit anymore. It's all "your own responsebility" (or in other words, we don't know how to help you anymore).

Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
Sabitsuki

Sabitsuki

Rusting away...
Jul 29, 2024
Most people would do nothing, one parent would say if I'm going to be here then I don't deserve to try to live

Upvote 0