LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
In a way, I kinda get it. I've always been a loner/outcast. Things don't come to me as easily as they do to others. I'm not "with it." Damn social conventions are ever-changing anyway and people act like they're goddamn law.

Anyway, I'm not in ANY way condoning these people and if hell existed, those people would rightfully be burning in it (shooting indiscriminately into crowds, including kids?!? Go fucking fuck yourself. Those kids didn't even HAVE a chance to be assholes yet! lol). But still, people really piss me off sometimes. I just don't know sometimes how to make a life among these fuckers. Or if I even can. Or if I even want to. I don't think this frustration will ever reach a point where I'll lash out and indiscriminately hurt people who don't deserve it, I'll just quietly go away. I can say that much about myself.

But the ABSOLUTE WORST thing I HATE about people is that, rather than trying to be more compassionate and understanding and kinder in general after such an incident occurs, these normie assholes put on their special "mass-shooter-identifying glasses" to scope out the next potential shooter. Instead of being kinder and more inclusive to the lonely, outcast kid, no, let's all be afraid of him and avoid him because he'll inevitably manifest into the frustrated violent, mass murderer he must so surely be! Like, is it really SO hard to learn anything from these things? Or, why do they have to learn the WRONG fucking thing from them?

I dunno. I always get weird vibes from people. Being alone amongst the crowds. Like, a fearful hesitancy. OMG, it's so unnatural! Does he have a gun!?! What a weirdo! I mean, my god, they have safety in numbers, why do they have to be so mean and unwelcoming? I don't even know why I leave the house.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForensicallyAware, itsamadworld, SimplyTopHat and 5 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: BlackPoppet, SimplyTopHat, mediocre and 3 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I think they are horrible, evil people. Period. For me there is no "but"

• Love
Reactions: Negrathecat, Oyoy, SimplyTopHat and 8 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Thanks for giving the mentally ill another damaging stigma to live with, mass shooters.

• Love
Reactions: SimplyTopHat, LuzurPhagget, MartyByrde and 3 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Despise. Make my heart hurt...

Reactions: SimplyTopHat, LuzurPhagget, MartyByrde and 3 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah it's a bit of a ridiculous question. What do ya'll think about being killed randomly against your will sometime soon? Good plan? Anyone?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet, Oyoy, SimplyTopHat and 5 others
Hollow Point

Hollow Point

A̵l̷w̷a̷y̸s̷ ̷t̸i̸r̵e̸d̶
Mar 24, 2020
They are scum

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, MartyByrde and Luchs
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
It seems to me that mass shooters operate under the illusion that their acts somehow will trigger social change (e.g. spark a revolution, race war, justice for nerds, etc).

Doesnt happen. Just deluded minds twisted by hate.

I really dont understand how people can do such extreme things when far better options are not considered.

So, say you're fixated on doing someone or some group harm, or maybe sending a "message " to society. Well, consider the OKC bombing, Sandy Hook, Mandalay Bay shooter, etc. Anything change? No? Then clearly such measures are ineffective.

On the other hand, if it is "personal," i.e. you want someone you hate dead --' really, you probably want them instead to suffer. So, isnt it better to ruin their lives vs just ending them?

I can understand political assassination, killing the board of directors of some organization whose principles you abhor, etc. But killing random nobodies? Just stupid and wasteful.

Reactions: SimplyTopHat, Ame, LuzurPhagget and 2 others
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
It seems to me that mass shooters operate under the illusion that their acts somehow will trigger social change (e.g. spark a revolution, race war, justice for nerds, etc).

Doesnt happen. Just deluded minds twisted by hate.

I really dont understand how people can do such extreme things when far better options are not considered.

So, say you're fixated on doing someone or some group harm, or maybe sending a "message " to society. Well, consider the OKC bombing, Sandy Hook, Mandalay Bay shooter, etc. Anything change? No? Then clearly such measures are ineffective.

On the other hand, if it is "personal," i.e. you want someone you hate dead --' really, you probably want them instead to suffer. So, isnt it better to ruin their lives vs just ending them?

I can understand political assassination, killing the board of directors of some organization whose principles you abhor, etc. But killing random nobodies? Just stupid and wasteful.
Why do politically motivated mass shooters always target some random civilians, and not the system they are claiming to be fighting against? Why shoot up a random mosque, when by your own rhetoric they are not the root of the evil, and not off a politician from the opposition?

I am of course not encouraging political violence, it is a last resort that has no place in a democracy, just asking questions.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and LuzurPhagget
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think I'm never in the right place at the right time for me to catch a bullet. :aw:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Oyoy, Ame and 1 other person
Luchs

Luchs

Aug 20, 2019
I think I'm never in the right place at the right time for me to catch a bullet. :aw:
If you want to catch a bullet you just go to the next crime-ridden hood and insult the local gang. You'll catch so many bullets that you won't know what to do with all of them.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
If you want to catch a bullet you just go to the next crime-ridden hood and insult the local gang. You'll catch so many bullets that you won't know what to do with all of them.

I'm too much of a coward. :aw: Also … I want to make sure I die and not end up disabled.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and itsamadworld
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I think they probably start in a place like this asking questions like this

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Oyoy, Fragile and 1 other person
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
Yeah it's a bit of a ridiculous question. What do ya'll think about being killed randomly against your will sometime soon? Good plan? Anyone?

Right now? Yes please! Thank you very much! :happy:
I think they probably start in a place like this asking questions like this

Ouch, below the belt!

And for what it's worth, I don't think those people are evil. I think their actions are evil, but not necessarily them. They're just kind of petty, confused and maybe just a lil dumb.

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
And for what it's worth, I don't think those people are evil. I think their actions are evil, but not necessarily them. They're just kind of petty, confused and maybe just a lil dumb.

i don't think that killing innocent people in cold blood can be justified by "just being confused and dumb"

the moment that you make an attempt against other people's life then you become objectively evil, there's a big difference between unlucky loners and assholes who have it in them to take their frustrations upon others in this way.

be careful with that train of thought, don't try to relate to them as people, they are murderers first and foremost.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Oyoy
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
What
i don't think that killing innocent people in cold blood can be justified by "just being confused and dumb"

the moment that you make an attempt against other people's life then you become objectively evil, there's a big difference between unlucky loners and assholes who have it in them to take their frustrations upon others in this way.

be careful with that train of thought, don't try to relate to them as people, they are murderers first and foremost.

What about war? It's either kill or be killed. I'm sure some of your ancestors at one point had to "make an attempt against other people's lives" to ensure their survival and eventually your existence.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
What

What about war? It's either kill or be killed. I'm sure some of your ancestors at one point had to "make an attempt against other people's lives" to ensure their survival and eventually your existence.

you said it yourself, in those situations is either kill or be killed, and the act is still highly reproachable.

and don't even compare the two situations, those mass shooter pieces of shit don't have any need to kill an innocent person, i really can't even imagine how much of a psychopath someone has to be in order to do such thing.

stop making excuses for those killers, they are not the victims in this situation believe it or not.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
you said it yourself, in those situations is either kill or be killed, and the act is still highly reproachable.

and don't even compare the two situations, those mass shooter pieces of shit don't have any need to kill an innocent person, i really can't even imagine how much of a psychopath someone has to be in order to do such thing.

stop making excuses for those killers, they are not the victims in this situation believe it or not.

I'm not disagreeing with you entirely.

And call me crazy, but I just feel like THAT kind of thinking only further perpetuates situations like this and NEVER really solves anything; easily passing them off as "killers," psychopaths, monsters. I dunno. Anyway, we'll just agree to disagree I suppose :)

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I'm not disagreeing with you entirely.

And call me crazy, but I just feel like THAT kind of thinking only further perpetuates situations like this and NEVER really solves anything; easily passing them off as "killers," psychopaths, monsters. I dunno. Anyway, we'll just agree to disagree I suppose :)

no, the problem is not what we call them or the way they get treated, the problem is that they committed an atrocity for their own amusement. we can't put them on a pedestal and pretend that they didn't do it or that they are little tortured souls that no one understands, they are what they are.

but i guess we'll agree to disagree, i can't see someone who opens fire against innocent children as anything other than the most evil sort of monster.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I think that they're a bunch of low-life's that should be thrown away into jail and never be freed :).

What does someone get out of a mass shooting? People are minding their own business, trying to live their lives. Whether a victim wants to die or not, the shooter doesn't have that right. Those who want to ctb should have that choice on their own terms. There's those who want to live. Innocent children. What question is this?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Fragile
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I don't live in America so thankfully we won't have to deal with any shootings.

The thing is they are taking away many lives and some of the people killed in the shooting might be innocent and have nothing to do with the shooter.

It really does suck that some people have been treated so badly that they choose to go out and kill people.

They should choose to shoot themselves instead of harming other people. At least they can be at peace without other people being harmed.

Reactions: LuzurPhagget
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
There's a special place in hell for them.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
Underwhelming

Underwhelming

Before I Disappear
Mar 10, 2020
What am i supposed to think about people who's main goal is to kill as many people as possible?
Its definitely awful and selfish.

• Love
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I think people should only kill themselves.

Last edited:
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I don't agree with mass shooters killing innocent people. Some people get picked on or harassed and it's very tough on them and they get so pissed off that they blow a few people away that tormented them. That's still rough but it's better than taking the lives of innocent people, the people that were singled out probably had it coming but random shootings are completely unacceptable
Peace/hugs

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Why do politically motivated mass shooters always target some random civilians, and not the system they are claiming to be fighting against? Why shoot up a random mosque, when by your own rhetoric they are not the root of the evil, and not off a politician from the opposition?

I am of course not encouraging political violence, it is a last resort that has no place in a democracy, just asking questions.

It is not uncommon that they think others will follow their lead. So, they attack Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Gays, etc thinking there are hundreds or thousands of other haters who will immediately follow. Hence, they imagine by shooting up one synagogue, other haters will attack all the other synagogues.

Look, though, at the Mandalay Bay shooting. Motive there still isnt clear. My guess is that he destroyed himself by his gambling losses and was so wound up, he felt like he could only ctb if he took hundreds out at the same time. Egomaniacal really. Self-important ass-wipe.

• Love
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
There's no need to speculate. There is an actual reason that can be found simply by searching for the reason. It's because they're fascist-accelerationists. They're insurrectionary fascists. Or, their brains don't work right and they've bought into conspiracy theories that are heavily far-right.

itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
I'm too much of a coward. :aw: Also … I want to make sure I die and not end up disabled.
This would be my fear, ending up paralysed. There are things worse than death. That's for sure.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BlackPoppet
Luchs

Luchs

Aug 20, 2019
But ssince they believe that jews run the government and other races are just a tool used by the jews to attack them, why not assasinate officials of the government that they believe to be run by jews? If they kill innocent civilians, that by their own admission aren't the root problem, when that damages the image of the right as a whole in the public eye? They're causing more damage than they can ever repair.
There's no need to speculate. There is an actual reason that can be found simply by searching for the reason. It's because they're fascist-accelerationists. They're insurrectionary fascists. Or, their brains don't work right and they've bought into conspiracy theories that are heavily far-right.