I imagine it as like a euphoric oblivion as nonexistence is pure bliss

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
yariousvamp

yariousvamp

Misanthrope vampire
Sep 8, 2024
I'd like a try a new life, a life where I'm born in a happy full family, maybe rich or financially stable enough for me to have fun, in a first world country where I can live my life to the fullest.

Not a fatherless loser in a third world islamic shithole where I bedrot 99% of the time and don't even have the rights to do anything like a normal woman in America, east asian or Europe.

I hope to be reincarnated.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, dagyu, davidfischer2021@pr and 1 other person
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
Nothing. Just like blacking out on sleeping pills, nothing. Perhaps its a void but it's not like I'll notice it. Maybe it'll be like an astral-projection thing; your soul gets out of your body. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet God - more or less, I have a broad idea of what he's going to say.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
simply nothing. like a dreamless sleep. you simply disappear. i truly hope this is the case.

Reactions: swankysoup, pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
I don't even know. I don't know what non existence is like. I don't know what it means to be nothing. Supposedly we were that before we were born and while sleeping we don't remember anything but I don't comprehend what a permanent version of that would be like. Sleep is definitely 'like something' but only at the very beginning and very end. So otherwise, sleep only feels like something insofar as relating it to wakefulness and before and after actually being in that state.
Is death only relatable as a state right before it happens? One cannot comprehend a neverending sleep because the 'I' needs to be there.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
i just wanti to be either a place i can be my ugly, human fail self without pain or just nonexistence. no thoughts. plsplsplsplsplsplspls

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
As a religious person, a spot in heaven because I deserve it after all the shit I went through.

I would like eternal nothingness as well.

Reactions: Manfrotto99 and divinemistress36
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Dying? I hope dying will not take me long, even better if it's instant, and then I hope for eternal peace, a better life or an euphoric oblivion like you said.

null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
May dying feel like floating on a pool of warm molasses and slowly greying out to nothing.

May death be a dark and silent void.

Reactions: wCvML2, Green Destiny and landslide2
MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
Quiet, quick, warm, and painless. i hope the afterlife is forgiving if its anything at all.

Reactions: SVEN, divinemistress36 and AbsurdAbyss
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
experiencing nothingness but there's nothing else like it - it is as real as existence can be, but it goes far beyond. peace at last.

• Love
Reactions: Surai and landslide2
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

šŸ“œ Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I imagine your heart inevitably slows down to a point where you feel nothing. The once (possible) pain you were feeling right before will suddenly not hurt anymore. As you drift into a state of nothingness - your mind will become separate from the body, and then the mind losing consciousness all together.

A black calming abyss where you are no longer anything but the void.

And I find peace knowing that's what awaits me.

Reactions: landslide2
Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I hope that I will get to live in my happiest memories, either in a loop or just one more time before I cease to exist

Reactions: Manfrotto99
dagyu

dagyu

Aug 20, 2024
i hope it would be a painless and blissful void. i hope i could reincarnate into a better life where i don't have to worry about anything.

Reactions: Manfrotto99 and ijustwishtodie
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I think dying will be returning to the non existence that you came from when you're conceived by your birth parents.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Plato'sCaveDweller and Tony24
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that death is just permanent non existence

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The process of dying or, afterwards? I expect it varies person to person. Afterwards is going to be all about what you chose to believe or, what you think is most likely.

Dying itself though- depends. Some people probably know very little about it- if they are lucky enough to go in their sleep or under heavy pain killers. I imagine that's like aneasthetic- if they are even awake, one moment they're here, the next they're gone.

I have a horrible feeling it can be distressful though. If we're feeling pain and fear. I doubt many suicides- asides from those using the proper drugs like N are all that peaceful. Again, probably comes down to luck and preparation. How long we're stuck here trying to die and what's happening to our body.

The actual moment of death or at least, losing consciousness I imagine will be like going under anaesthetic or falling asleep. I sort of doubt it's anything prolonged but then, who knows?

There was an unfortunate patient who happened to die whilst they were having a brain scan I read about once. The areas of the brain associated with memory apparently lit up- which would support people claiming their life flashed before their eyes. Maybe the brain is flooded with all sorts of chemicals we don't get day to day. That in my unlearned opinion could be a reason for things like NDE's. I don't see why they can't be just extremely vivid dreams.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Death is different from dying. Death is non-existence forever : all problems solved instantly and forever. no chance of pain , suffering , diseases , problems , bad memories , diseaes ,old age , none of the 1000's of horrible things in life ever getting you .

While dying u are still alive so that has nothing to do with Death. In Death there can be no pain

if a gang is torturing a human like they tortured Junko Furuta ripping skin off fingers etc. they are suffreing dying . but if the human suddendly dies from one of the blows then that human is a corpse. they can continue to cut the corpse but it will feel no pain. That's the difference while dying torture cause still alive . While Dead no pain ever.

dying can be unbearable painful as in cancer , dementia and can take years of constant pain or it can be quick 3-5 minutes go to sleep as in Nembutal. But there is a big difference between dying and Death. while dying you are still alive and so can suffer unending constant unbearable pain. some people have suffered many years with alsheimers for example. . Dying can also be 1 micro-seconds as in a shotgun blast to the head. you go instantly unconscious after pulling the trigger. years in cancer pain vs 1 micro-second no pain. i'd take the shotgun. humans have a 40% chance of cancer in their lifetime and that is just one hell. cancer is unstoppable. no one knows that a human is really 30 trillion cells and each one of those is constantly copying DNA and duplicating . the machinery evolved to be very efficient but still the law of Entropy will always win and there will be mistakes in all this copying and that leads to cancer. The law of Entropy can never be overcome

we all will die anyway . so we are all dying , all decaying , we are all terminal . so it's the utlimate hypocrasy that the evil controllers tell us that they will allow us suicide only if you have a terminal illness which they arbitraliy define as being 6 months diagonosis by one their experts which are sometimes wrong on the exact date of Death. This they allow only in a few places . but we are all terminal 6 months to Death doesn't change that you will die anyway no matter what .

Last edited:
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
I hope I am not conscious when I go through the stages of dying, brain, cardiac and biological death. Concerning the state of being dead, I hope it is similar to the state before my birth.

B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
Like a nap. But without the waking up part

Reactions: username12345
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally don't want to feel anything, I just wish to cease existing in peace and never suffer again, I only hope and wish for eternal nothingness, never feeling and experiencing anything at all is all that's desirable to me, I just wish for true peace from this painful, torturous existence that just caused me to suffer.

Reactions: LifeQuitter