• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Is it really painless to die when you take anti-emetic before the chosen poision?

• Yes, 100% sure its painless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, theres still pain but we wont be able to responde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im not sure i think its painless

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Im not sure i think it will be painful

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I dont know

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Is it really painless to die when you take anti-emetic before the chosen poision?(at the right dosage) what are the chances that we will feel unbearable pain at a certain point but cant responde to it? No one who've reached fatal stages is here to tell us how it felt, and maybe they died in agony.
So, maybe the body is paralyzed and we look peaceful yet we feel as our body stops breathing? Maybe we won't feel a headache or nausea but we will begin to feel as it becomes fatal?(fatal= not breathing, heart stops etc)
As an example- Sometimes when i take oxazepam and fall asleep, i suffer from a migraine and can't move or sleep well but it seems as if i am peaceful and in deep sleep. Also, Ive read somewhere that the Same happens with putting down your dog - it seems as if he dies peacfully, but he's paralyzed and feels everything
What do you know about that? Do we feel but can't react to it or do we really feel as if were sleeping and then suddenly dead?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Is it really painless to die when you take anti-emetic before the chosen poision?(at the right dosage) what are the chances that we will feel unbearable pain at a certain point but cant responde to it? No one who've reached fatal stages is here to tell us how it felt, and maybe they died in agony.
So, maybe the body is paralyzed and we look peaceful yet we feel as our body stops breathing? Maybe we won't feel a headache or nausea but we will begin to feel as it becomes fatal?(fatal= not breathing, heart stops etc)
As an example- Sometimes when i take oxazepam and fall asleep, i suffer from a migraine and can't move or sleep well but it seems as if i am peaceful and in deep sleep. Also, Ive read somewhere that the Same happens with putting down your dog - it seems as if he dies peacfully, but he's paralyzed and feels everything
What do you know about that? Do we feel but can't react to it or do we really feel as if were sleeping and then suddenly dead?

I'm sorry but no-one can really answer this question. All that we know is from monitored reports from Exit. They apparently seemed peaceful. If this is the method you intend to take I suggest you prepare yourself for a level of discomfort and perhaps some pain.

Reactions: CelestialSky, Jc40, Даун and 2 others