Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
If you've watched it, or some of it.

Reactions: derpyderpins
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I love this show, easily in my top 10 TV shows of all time, probably in my top 5

Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
A regular rewatch for me. House is very relatable much of the time.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Really good tbh. One of the best shows in my opinion.

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
I have watched most of it, and watch it again and again whenever it pops up on youtube shorts. I love it. It is based on sherlock holmes, but in a modern hospital setting. Hugh Laurie is phenomenal in this role.

The only problem I have with it is that the dialogues are too fast paced at times and it sometimes it's difficult to understand, given that I am not an native english speaker.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
A regular rewatch for me. House is very relatable much of the time.
Yeah the character is very relatable to me too, but it was a bad influence on me, because it made me go out and pursue opioid pills and become addicted just like Dr. House. Even though the show's point was to do the opposite. Now I can't watch it anymore because it gives me cravings, lol. I learned that opioid addiction is even worse than the show makes it out to be.

Reactions: nux_walpurgis
kat6

kat6

Sep 25, 2024
It was just a fun show when I watched it for the first time when it first came out…. but now years later, after a bad accident and becoming a chronic pain patient myself, I rewatched and it hits different. I understand him on a new level lol… the alienation, exhaustion, anger, cynicism, etc… yeah, I get it. This shit sucks..

• Informative
Reactions: nux_walpurgis and KillingPain267
A

awalkinphysical6

Sep 27, 2024
I Fucking love the show, dr house is a masterpiece one of the best ever made on tv there's so much depth to his cynical genius character, i loved it especially on the episodes where he had to go to therapy for his addiction nd live with a group of mentally challenged people watching all that was in itself therapeutic

Reactions: KillingPain267
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I really liked the show. It is a long time ago since I watched it. It liked his cynicism. But I would not re-watch it. I watched it when I was 19. Maybe when some more years have passed I will do it. It is too early for that.

Reactions: KillingPain267