Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
TItle basically

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
I don't really feel any reason to. If I had business on tor, I'd keep it separate from my activity here. I highly recommend that people maintain good separation between clear and dark net activities and accounts.

• Love
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, Homo erectus, Skathon and 1 other person
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
It does kinda null and void it.

I use tor just cause i have it and it doesn't store any local shit on the device, mainly just cause tor is my browser mostly.

You could just use incognito for local cookies and data ect

Reactions: Homo erectus
A

anonymous61416

Feb 3, 2024
I suppose some of the anonymity is lost at that point, but I have to do it anyway as my ISP blocks the site. Thus, I have to use TOR.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I actually found the TOR mirror before finding the clear-web counterpart first, once I realized that I didn't have to use TOR for this site then I stopped using it to go on here.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I guess it's still slightly more private than not using TOR but ultimately still results in data leakage. Sort of like how no matter how many checks and balances people might agree to, there still ultimately a small group of people who are just using the honor system with everyone else. Not ideal.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I guess it's still slightly more private than not using TOR but ultimately still results in data leakage. Sort of like how no matter how many checks and balances people might agree to, there still ultimately a small group of people who are just using the honor system with everyone else. Not ideal.
I mean, logging into your clear web accounts via the TOR router is even wrose OPSEC.

Reactions: Disappointered and Homo erectus
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
I don't really feel any reason to. If I had business on tor, I'd keep it separate from my activity here. I highly recommend that people maintain good separation between clear and dark net activities and accounts.
Tor is all about anonymity. As long as you don't use it for personal accounts it should be fine, even on the clear net. Using clear and dark accounts on the same Tor doesn't matter because it was designed to resist fingerprinting.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
I prefer logging in with my Neuralink brain chip.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim
motob

motob

Oct 20, 2023
Tbh I don't even use TOR. It's not like having SaSu in my history is gonna do anything šŸ¤· I pay my own internet bills. And I'm just here to vent.

Reactions: Homo erectus and Juli
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I once read that using a vpn with TOR is a way to make yourself less anonymous bc it differentiates you from other TOR users. I really don't know much about it.