• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notprettyenough

notprettyenough

♡ too sensitive for this world ♡
Oct 19, 2023
600mg diphenhydramine, 2000mg fluoxetine, 500ml alcohol

I have the amount of fluoxetine needed, as well as the alcohol. With a quick trip to the store I can get benadryl.

Would it be relatively painless? I am hoping it'll depress my central nervous system and I will pass away from lack of oxygen. The mix of fluoxetine and alcohol in such a high dose should help, along side the benadryl.

My biggest issue is intense pain that coukd lead me to call an ambulance, or vomiting before It affects me.

In which order should I take it, and how quickly should I take the dose for the mot painless outcome?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This won't work. Here are useful threads. I also suggest to read the PPH if you're interested in ODs.

Upvote 0