• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
what do u think about that place on Reddit?

Reactions: sserafim
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
Context? pls
its an online reddit community for suicidal people to go there, just like this forum but is more known

Reactions: sserafim and HereTomorrow
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
The only comments you get on there are from bots. Nobody gaf

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, sserafim, zengiraffe and 5 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Fucking nonsense, it's a place for toxic positivity.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, scarlet-pixie, 3/4Dead and 9 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
The people on there make me want to CTB for real. I don't trust them. I don't like them. I don't respect them. Fuck them.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Forveleth, sserafim and 5 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
ChatGPT has more depth and empathy than the average comment on that sub

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, glitteryaliens, scarlet-pixie and 8 others
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
Most often, posts get ignored. Which, if someone genuinely wants help with their suicidality, probably risks making stuff worse for them. Sometimes a singular post get's a huge amount of attention and then there's 99% of "please don't do it/think of your family/you are selfish/I've felt like this and I survived so you must too/get a hobby" and 1% bots.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, ijustwishtodie, pilotviolin and 8 others
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
I was fine with not getting responses to my posts. Until I discovered why nobody was responding: I looked for my posts one time without logging in first and realised they had all been hidden from other members.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim, LoiteringClouds and pilotviolin
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That place is absolutely awful and it sucks

Reactions: sserafim, SuicidalOrganism, zengiraffe and 1 other person
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Garbage with a capital G.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Forveleth, sserafim and 3 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Soulless place full of fake platitudes

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Forveleth, sserafim and 3 others
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
excuse my language but piece of shit

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim, zengiraffe and 1 other person
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
A place with excessive toxic positivity, filled with pro-lifers, all just about positivity when you're seriously thinking about throwing yourself off a bridge or shooting yourself with a gun, i wonder how "please don't" "it gets better" will help you, not a place i recommend for anyone, it's garbage, not worth visiting, a shithole even, it should be terminated by reddit staff, i replied to one post of someone venting about not having access to peaceful method then i got banned off reddit, reddit is general isn't a safe space for freedom of space, too much censorship

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Forveleth, pilotviolin and 2 others
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I was fine with not getting responses to my posts. Until I discovered why nobody was responding: I looked for my posts one time without logging in first and realised they had all been hidden from other members.

The so-called 'shadowbanning' phenomenon.

Reactions: sserafim and pilotviolin
sedationgapmoe

sedationgapmoe

🐎
Sep 9, 2023
Used to be my main place of residence for topics relating to being suicidal. Would say I despise it and that's it's full of people who don't really care but there was this one guy who was pretty nice to me. So. Besides that one guy it just sucks.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and glitteryaliens
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
kinda dogshit but i guess its what you can expect when you go to reddit... i don't know. i've tried venting there to basically no avail, multiple times

Reactions: glitteryaliens and pilotviolin
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
noun
suicide watch​

definition
the regular or continuous monitoring of a person, especially an inmate of a prison or hospital, who is considered to be at risk of committing suicide.​

The name of the subreddit says enough. I think it's fair to expect users trying to prevent other users from committing suicide. Especially considering that "posts that requests, or gives instructions on, ways to self-harm or commit suicide" [link] violate Reddit's Content Policy.

I'm not saying this is a good or bad thing. Just that the name kind of indicates the type of content that's posted in the subreddit.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and pilotviolin
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
It is invaded by... some types who I do not care for.

It is rather tragic to say, but a more gated community is best suited for discussions related to depression.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Forveleth
glitteryaliens

glitteryaliens

Mar 19, 2024
On the off-chance you're lucky enough that your post, among the thousands of other posts that flood the sub every millisecond, actually catches a few people's attention, the majority of their advice is either "Go see a therapist' or "Have you tried meditation?". I'd argue there are worse subs. A lot of the other self-improvement subs have a bunch of people trying to hawk their new-age books and online courses. The absolute best advice I've ever gotten on there is people telling me to go join the military, so I guess that says something.

Reactions: Forveleth, innominesatanas44, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
On the off-chance you're lucky enough that your post, among the thousands of other posts that flood the sub every millisecond, actually catches a few people's attention, the majority of their advice is either "Go see a therapist' or "Have you tried meditation?". I'd argue there are worse subs. A lot of the other self-improvement subs have a bunch of people trying to hawk their new-age books and online courses. The absolute best advice I've ever gotten on there is people telling me to go join the military, so I guess that says something.
Haha "join the military", "go hiking", "find your passion". Classic.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
used to vent a Lot there. got ignored almost all the time apart from the few times someone i know irl found them (which is somehow worse than being ignored..). probably because i was expressing thoughts - from a deeply dark and distressed place, but still only thoughts nonetheless - rather than a plan or similar. seems like it tends to be that the posts that actually get traction are the ones that are like 'goodbye' or 'dying in 10 mins' - the perfect wake-up call for people to try and swoop in and be saviours. ok that's a little cynical.. but reading the reactions to some posts it really does feel like that.

also people can sometimes just ignore (or more accurately read, and care, but not write in reply) because it's hard to know what to write. like you can't wish people peace even when/though the situation is completely out of your control, and it does seem like you're expected to either give platitudes or 'have you tried..?' and so on. and while simple empathising is possible, i've seen too many cases of people starting with that and then making it about them and how things got better for them - which.. i see the intent to provide hope, but they and the poster are just not the same person.

also the reddit cares messages people sent. self-explanatory

don't get me wrong, there are some people who push against platitudes - some, for example, emending 'it gets better' as 'it can get better'. i don't know how much that emendation in particular changes, but it sure is better than people pretending they know the poster's life

lowkey i really could have used sasu back then when i was posting, even just to avoid the false alarm i gave of my imminent ctb because i truly didn't know until the last moment that anyone advertising n to my country was 100% a scammer.. that said if my vents are annoying now they were 100x worse and more repetitive back then..

Reactions: SuicidalOrganism
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
used to vent a Lot there. got ignored almost all the time apart from the few times someone i know irl found them (which is somehow worse than being ignored..). probably because i was expressing thoughts - from a deeply dark and distressed place, but still only thoughts nonetheless - rather than a plan or similar. seems like it tends to be that the posts that actually get traction are the ones that are like 'goodbye' or 'dying in 10 mins' - the perfect wake-up call for people to try and swoop in and be saviours. ok that's a little cynical.. but reading the reactions to some posts it really does feel like that.

also people can sometimes just ignore (or more accurately read, and care, but not write in reply) because it's hard to know what to write. like you can't wish people peace even when/though the situation is completely out of your control, and it does seem like you're expected to either give platitudes or 'have you tried..?' and so on. and while simple empathising is possible, i've seen too many cases of people starting with that and then making it about them and how things got better for them - which.. i see the intent to provide hope, but they and the poster are just not the same person.

also the reddit cares messages people sent. self-explanatory

don't get me wrong, there are some people who push against platitudes - some, for example, emending 'it gets better' as 'it can get better'. i don't know how much that emendation in particular changes, but it sure is better than people pretending they know the poster's life

lowkey i really could have used sasu back then when i was posting, even just to avoid the false alarm i gave of my imminent ctb because i truly didn't know until the last moment that anyone advertising n to my country was 100% a scammer.. that said if my vents are annoying now they were 100x worse and more repetitive back then..
yes and if u say ur a minor there theres a high chance you will get dm'ed by pedos

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I used to lurk there cuz I don't have a Reddit account and it's dumb af. It's cucked

Last edited:
Reactions: SuicidalOrganism
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Had an unintentional overdose on beta blockers that I stole from a family member, but I'm fine now after spending the day at the ER. Blood pressure was in the 70/40 range when paramedics arrived and took me to the hospital but my baseline is around 100/60 in the first place. I was really dehydrated and my electrolytes were low too because I was drinking and doing drugs all day yesterday without eating or having any water. I received IV fluids because I was too nauseous to keep anything down. Once my systolic blood pressure went above 90, they let me go home.

All I can say is fuck my life.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
those fuckers deleted my posts. long live sasu

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
i feel like discussing mental issues [esp suicide and such] on reddit is a literal tactical nuke waiting to happen, prepare to get dm'd by billions of degens and pedos that want to personally make your life a little worse 🎣