• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
All I have is a door handle but what do I use I've tried belts I've tried scarves but nothing is working so guess I need a rope but what kind of rope?? How can I make this fucking work already I've spent so much time reading so many mega threads and posts but my brain isn't comprehending anything anymore. I feel brain dead but I don't know what to fucking do I wish I could get a gun that is my dream way to go but all I have is a door handle. So if anyone has any tips please let me know if not, I'm sorry to just be ranting here I just feel like I can't take a second more being here.

V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
Just dont.
I already tried hanging myself with at a door handle using a belt, it's one of the more painfull thing I ever experienced.
Doors are not so resistant, and the height isn't enough to end quick, so your body will have lot of "shaking" reflex.

When I attempted it, I the belt fall from the door, and my feet break glass part of the door. It's was one of the more painfull experience I've done, and it take some weeks to get better after that.

I think it's not a question of "rope" or "belt" length, doors are just too small, and the pain is real, you should fail with lot of pain and consequences.

I'm just sharing my own experience with the subject, I can't really help you but now I know that I don't want to try any hanging experience anymore.

Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
Just dont.
I already tried hanging myself with at a door handle using a belt, it's one of the more painfull thing I ever experienced.
Doors are not so resistant, and the height isn't enough to end quick, so your body will have lot of "shaking" reflex.

When I attempted it, I the belt fall from the door, and my feet break glass part of the door. It's was one of the more painfull experience I've done, and it take some weeks to get better after that.

I think it's not a question of "rope" or "belt" length, doors are just too small, and the pain is real, you should fail with lot of pain and consequences.

I'm just sharing my own experience with the subject, I can't really help you but now I know that I don't want to try any hanging experience anymore.

I'm sorry you've experienced this. I know what you're saying tho, each time I've attempted it's just so much pain...thank you for sharing I hopefully get access to another method and succeed