• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Is that the thing that stops you feeling sick? I think you have to state you're going on a long coach or car trip & get travel sickness, either that or say you're having to give a public speech at something & get a bad case of nerves & feel nausea.

An expert can chime in shortly most likely.

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
/Meto is a dopamine and serotonin antagonist. Zofran(for ex) won't work. Neither will travel sickness meds. I told a telehealth doctor that I have migraines(I actually do though). I said that I tried zofran and it didn't help much(it actually did haha..but I had to lie). I explained my symptoms and they gave me a one time 20x5mg pill prescription. I did not have to provide any medical history, luckily. I also ordered meto from an Indian pharmacy..but with covid, it was delayed, so that's why I got a doctor to give me some in case.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Firstly do not go in anxious or expecting them to say no. When dealing with the medical system u have to pretend they are a doctor and u pretend u are a patient lol! A lot of medicine is kind of fake. I mean the doctors do treat stuff but a lot of it is kinda BS. You have to go in with the goal to convince them u need this and be almost pushy about it. So just be straight. Make up the symptoms and look up what meto is typically used for. Then have your symptoms memorized so u kinda know what u will say. If they try to give u something other than the thing u want say that I have tried such and such stuff before and I would really like that specific drug or one that is basically the same thing or ingredient.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I just stormed in, banged my fist on his table and shouted..."METO. NOW !" I woukdnt recommend that though as i wasnt successful and had to change doctors.
Joking aside it depends where you are. Im uk and got it through an online pharmacy private gp prescription. If you need any tips with that let me know.

Reactions: CatabolicSeed, Stick and Final Escape
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Anyone had success with this?
I've got some past the expiry date but will get more. I get it from a private GP for vomiting and dizziness caused by a brain tumour.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I just stormed in, banged my fist on his table and shouted..."METO. NOW !" I woukdnt recommend that though as i wasnt successful and had to change doctors.
Joking aside it depends where you are. Im uk and got it through an online pharmacy private gp prescription. If you need any tips with that let me know.
:pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mm80
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I wish I knew how to get it. I've been to the doctor a few times for real illness and they still won't give me a good antiemetic.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sadworld