asdfandqwerty

asdfandqwerty

some guy
Feb 27, 2022
Something happened. My great aunt passed away. I barely knew her, but my uncle and dad are clearly grieving, my uncle more so.
The thing is that I was planning to CBT about a week from now. And you know what else is at that time? Her funeral.
I've already come to terms with the consequences of what my actions will have on my family, but this timing is just extremely unfortunate. I don't want to pile even more death on at once. Imagine one funeral after another.
But I don't want to wait to let things cool down. I'm so fucking tired. Should I wait an extra month, or should I follow my own needs? I don't know. I really need advice on this. This might sound cruel, but I just fucking wish my great aunt could wait a little longer to die.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn
LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
I wish I had some advice to offer, but you seem to have a good grasp of the situation and the implications of your choice. It really does come down to if you are willing to endure another month and just how much benefit you feel it will offer to delay the additional grief for your loved ones. Hope you find peace in whatever you choose.

cute kitty btw

• Love
Reactions: asdfandqwerty
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is your life and only you know what is best for yourself, only you can make that decision. We all have the right to exit at a time of our own choosing after all. It does sound like a difficult situation to be in and I'm sorry that you are suffering. I understand that it is hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: asdfandqwerty