• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
Okay so I'm trying it tonight in my garage bathroom, which will be clear till 6-7am if I'm not caught entering. My method is cutting, which is low success rate and obviously I can't clear all the blood. I'm doig it around 1:30am. what do i do if i don't die. I dont want my parents to find me alive. Should I leave my house? Please help I need to do this tonight, but I dont know what I can do if i survive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scacie and outrider567
AVeryLazySloth

AVeryLazySloth

The Laziest
Mar 4, 2023
Seems to me like you're rushing this thing. I know it is never easy to go through some tough shit but the bus isn't going to ride away. If I were you I'd wait for a more peaceful time where the chances of your being found are lower.

Reactions: nonialabaster and Scacie
M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
Seems to me like you're rushing this thing. I know it is never easy to go through some tough shit but the bus isn't going to ride away. If I were you I'd wait for a more peaceful time where the chances of your being found are lower.
It seems like Im rushing but I made a plan and everything its just bad because I dont have anything I can use and stuff but I planned for a while and its honestly the only method I have access to at the minute.

AVeryLazySloth

AVeryLazySloth

The Laziest
Mar 4, 2023
It seems like Im rushing but I made a plan and everything its just bad because I dont have anything I can use and stuff but I planned for a while and its honestly the only method I have access to at the minute.
The likelyhood of this method even working at that time of day is minimal. I would be stressed in your place thinking that they might barge in when they hear weird sounds. Postpone this bus ride and try another time when no one is there for a while. Or maybe it isn't your time yet to go.

Reactions: nonialabaster
B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
If you're not certain you will succeed you probably should reconsider your options, have you tried seeking help?

M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
If you're not certain you will succeed you probably should reconsider your options, have you tried seeking help?
im not. i just need a backup if i dont. and no ive never spoken to anyone about anything like this.