OffTheBullseye

OffTheBullseye

Aug 31, 2024
Basically just the title. I plan on doing it soon since everything is getting too painful. But on the off chance the attempt doesn't work, what do I do? Do I just walk it off and act like nothing happened? Do I go to the hospital? Just want to know to be ready just in case.

• Hugs
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and MissRevlon
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
It's really up to you. I tried full suspenion and it was way to uncomfortable and painful. I was able to get myself down and I just walked it off, didn't go to the hospital. The only people I talked to about it were from SaSu.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and OffTheBullseye
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Basically just the title. I plan on doing it soon since everything is getting too painful. But on the off chance the attempt doesn't work, what do I do? Do I just walk it off and act like nothing happened? Do I go to the hospital? Just want to know to be ready just in case.
Depends really. If there's some injury, you may have to go to the hospital and the injury would be pretty hard to explain away as something harmless. Not trying to sway you but it is something to consider. I've tried partial, and failed because I involuntarily stood up, I had a mark on my neck that I covered well enough, and I was fine but obviously, situations differ and mine was partial and not full.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and OffTheBullseye
MissRevlon

MissRevlon

Jan 4, 2023
The thing about hanging especially full suspension is that you don't want to survive it. Because if you tie the rope to strong support I don't think you will have the time or ability to change your decision.

Reactions: athiestjoe
OffTheBullseye

OffTheBullseye

Aug 31, 2024
The thing about hanging especially full suspension is that you don't want to survive it. Because if you tie the rope to strong support I don't think you will have the time or ability to change your decision.
I should have clarified, it would've been a partial suspension, not a full suspension. Partial is what I can do where I am and I'd rather not become a ghost story or urban legend on campus considering how close we are to the woods.

• Hugs
Reactions: MissRevlon