• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
Well, I was reading Stan`s guide to SN and didn`t get the thing about antiemtics? There`s a problem that all of them are sold with recipe (or doctor's certificate idk, so the paper where doc says you need to take those pills) and I don`t have any of those papers. So, why do we need antiemtics? And what will happend if I don`t follow 48 hour regime?

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
They prevent you from vomiting...in this case vomiting up the SN.

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Anti-emetics stop you throwing up, or at last they make it less likely that you wil throw up.
SN irritates your stomach, and without an anti-emetic you are quite likely to vomit most of it up. Obviously, if you do that, most of the SN is not going be absorbed, so it won't have much effect.

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
are there any more anti-emetics that i could buy without the docto`s permission?

Not that I can think of that would be suitable for a task like that. I mean OTC stuff like Gravol will reduce nausea a bit but probably not on a scale such that it will let your body die from SN absorption.

Reactions: Linda and demitriusmigsysvotf
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
Not that I can think of that would be suitable for a task like that. I mean OTC stuff like Gravol will reduce nausea a bit but probably not on a scale such that it will let your body die from SN absorption.
thanks

Reactions: dolemitedrums