tramaj

tramaj

God's punching bag
Jul 8, 2023
I started to get bullied from the first year of middle school. I was, and still am, uglier than my classmates. Bullying continued in high school, where it reached its peak (i was never physically hurt, but I received a lot of insults and things like that). Now that I'm in university, i don't get bullied anymore, but i can still hear people talking about me behind my back. I always tought that plastic surgery could have saved me, but i realised that my brain is too fucked up to be able to return to normal.
I have a ton of other problems because of my face: i don't have friends, my father thinks that i'm a failure, my mother is always thinking if she's responsible for my situation, i'm scared of people, i'm always anxious about going outside and something more that i don't want to add to the list.
At the moment i'm just waiting for my grandpa to leave, so i don't have to worrie about making him sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: pyroxenic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered so much and it must had been so dreadful what you've been through, it's awful how humans are so unnecessarily cruel. But anyway best wishes.