• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Steapa Snotor

Nov 6, 2018
I need a prescription to buy them here in my country.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I have attached anti-emetics here for you. I'm not sure if there's any other reliable anti-acid like cimetidine (apart from bicarbonate of soda but that's definitely not as good as).

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    98 KB · Views: 73
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    66.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    103.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    111.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    124.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    109.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    85.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Reactions: Honigwaffel, Steapa Snotor and Davy
S

Steapa Snotor

Nov 6, 2018
I have attached anti-emetics here for you. I'm not sure if there's any other reliable anti-acid like cimetidine (apart from bicarbonate of soda but that's definitely not as good as).

wow thank you!

I will check the ones that are available here.

Reactions: JustOverIt
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
May I ask in what country you live? I got a prescription for anti-emetics pretty easy the legal way.

edit: Or general area like EU or USA if you do not want to share any details

Last edited:
Reactions: Steapa Snotor
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Dymenhydrinate won't prevent vomiting due to poisoning

Last edited:
S

Steapa Snotor

Nov 6, 2018
May I ask in what country you live? I got a prescription for anti-emetics pretty easy the legal way.

edit: Or general area like EU or USA if you do not want to share any details

Brazil.

Maybe I can lie to a doctor to get a prescription? But I have no idea of what to say...

Reactions: Honigwaffel
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
you can buy both of them on ebay

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Brazil.

Maybe I can lie to a doctor to get a prescription? But I have no idea of what to say...
I went to a doctor and said that I have a strong nausea because of migraine. He did a small check up and prescribed meto to me. The worst thing that can happen is, that he will not prescribe you anything. However you can say that you have tried several methods before that did not work and that you need something stronger like meto.

Also there are websites like treated.com which make it easy to get a prescription remotely. I'm not sure if there are alternatives for brazil though...

S

Steapa Snotor

Nov 6, 2018
you can buy both of them on ebay

Is this illegal?
I'm afraid of getting in trouble for importing it.
I went to a doctor and said that I have a strong nausea because of migraine. He did a small check up and prescribed meto to me. The worst thing that can happen is, that he will not prescribe you anything. However you can say that you have tried several methods before that did not work and that you need something stronger like meto.

Also there are websites like treated.com which make it easy to get a prescription remotely. I'm not sure if there are alternatives for brazil though...

I guess I will try this, thank you.

Last edited:
Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
The meto and ondenestron are the antiemetics used in the legal euthanasia clinics. They are saying you can use the dimenhydrinate if you can't get the others but it is not optimal and has possible side effects. There are no guarantees with any of these drugs or methods. You have to do your own research and make your own decisions. People are making recommendations based on the small amount of statistics available. Your chances are better if you use the best antiemetics but nobody can say for sure what will work or fail. Your life is in your own hands.

Last edited:
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
People are making recommendations based on the small amount of statistics available. Your chances are better if you use the best antiemetics but nobody can say for sure what will work or fail. Your life is in your own hands.
you are absolutely right, but some people just want to go for otc antiemetics, bc meto is so hard to obtain

Prénom Surnom

Prénom Surnom

Feb 19, 2019
you are absolutely right, but some people just want to go for otc antiemetics, bc meto is so hard to obtain
Meto is available on the internet if you look for it. If you can't get the recommended drugs in your country, then you should consider another method. You are putting yourself at risk and you could end up with worse problems than you have now.

Last edited: