• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Possible trigger warnings: bullying, humans are bad, etc (that kind of stuff)

Worrying about if I can do anything about the one staff member that makes constant digs at me, which in turn stresses me out and leaves me feeling bad and drained I just want to have nothing to do with them, they can skip interactions with me when its their on duty day. I don't know if I can do anything about it, I don't trust talking about it completely with another staff.

I'm thinking about talking about it with either current assigned staff that I'm supposed to see every week(but its more like once a month atm) or maybe the company director but I don't see them much.

@RainAndSadness - because you probably have the wisest advice.
@ "anyone else" - must be other people that go through the same things as me and know what I'm talking about when people are like this or deal with the same kind of stress/trauma as me.

I'll be fine if they stop interacting with me at all, not sure whether I can request that or not, especially without naming or identifying the staff member. It's hard/awkward to talk about, I tend to repress everything bad people do to survive irl, and I also don't like confrontations irl. I don't want things to get worse. I do wish people could be nice or understanding. I'm tired of people's ignorance.

* before anyone asks, its in suicide discussion because its a big reason of what makes life unbearable for me. Just people in general. I'm sure someone else must feel the same way, I saw a post from someone the other day who said they can't make friends, hate their voice, etc and that is totally relatable feeling for me. I make friends etc but there are definitely people that just make you feel like shit for "no reason". They don't know what my life is like, how shit my past is, about my PTSD, anything, just judgemental and making me feel worse and more tired.

Ugh I hate talking about this, its so stressful and demeaning.

edit: sorry for confusion, I mean staff at the supported housing IRL

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, rationaltake, newave3 and 6 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I've sent you a message.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Suicidebydeath
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I haven't been to your site so I'm sorry for commenting

I suggest you talk to an admin or moderator about it

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
Advice from facebook friend from school
"I would talk the director,
If you are not comfortable talking to someone then they shouldn't in-force it,
Rachel should do something about it if she's any good as a director"

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Slf lve in spportd housng

If am strgglng wth n.e1 thn slf tlk 2 th/ othr mst undrstndng stff membr & ask thm 2 deal wth it & tlk 2 thr collgue - thy cnnt fx n.ethng if thy d/ nt knw th/ issu & if thy wrk in m.h thy shld undrstnd tht sme ppl jst d/ nt gt on

Tht = own perspctve n.ewy

• Informative
Reactions: spinningmyself, rationaltake and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
"It's best to just be direct with this one I think" from same friend, - man thats rough, I hate it. More traumatic for me. I do not want them to talk to the colleague. I know people build up resentments and shit and I don't need that. I've no idea if they have experience in mental or health or not. Most/all of the people have some problems or other though (although I think a lot of those are crime and/or drugs, neither of which apply to me). The girl next door I haven't met yet and no idea why she's here. Maybe she has a shit family/cptsd too.

• Yay!
Reactions: newave3
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I know it's tough. I get it. Supported housing can be hell. I hope the other staff members are decent.

I understand that you don't want to rock the boat.

It might not be possible but could you avoid this member of staff? I don't know how it works where you are but you mention their on-duty day.

Or maybe you could say you're really struggling with face-to-face communication and request that they text you instead. I do that sometimes. As you will know PTSD often results in fear of intrusion.

I don't know what your organisation is like. Some are much better than others. You'll have more options if yours is a good one.

Sadly sometimes supported housing is the worst place for someone who is having a hard time.

I hope things improve for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and Huntfish34