• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So I have an eating disorder, and lately ive been getting into laxatives again. I put two where my money is since I am out of town. But I wanted to move them cause uk germs and all that, and my mother caught me looking into the stash like 2 times and asked me if I have anything there. I told her no. If she finds out, should I just pull out the "Im 18, Im my own person now, I can do to my body whatever I want" card, or try and convince her they were the only ones I had (which prob wont work since she told me I lost some weight fast earlier), or just give her it and everything else and try and not to use it which will prob make me feel soooo miserable and depressed since I gained a few pounds and I see myself as quite chubby now…

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
First, have you tried to overcome this disorder? You are worrying about it now, maybe put some of that energy into conquering it.
She must suspect something is going on. If you find assistance, would she help?
A better life is possible. Don't exit until you are sure that is the only solution.

Reactions: HighFlight
obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
First, have you tried to overcome this disorder? You are worrying about it now, maybe put some of that energy into conquering it.
She must suspect something is going on. If you find assistance, would she help?
A better life is possible. Don't exit until you are sure that is the only solution.
I did. I am in a serious therapy for more than a year now.