• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
I am trying to hang myself, but I don't know if I have 6-11lbs of pressure on the carotid arteries. I was thinking of putting something small like lighters (or a lighter shaped thing) to help constrict air flow. Do you think that would help? I see people put towels, but that's around the front and seemingly for a different reason.

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe this thread helps you:

or as an alternative the tourniquet method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Y

yetep30736

Jun 22, 2023
I'm in the same boat. I tried hanging myself and it's impossible to block cariotid artery without chock the air flow.

Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
Maybe this thread helps you:

or as an alternative the tourniquet method.
I read all of the thread for hours and nothing tells me how to actually block the carotid arteries if I am struggling to. Either people say it's easy, or people literally have no idea what to do.

If I put something around the sides of my neck like lighter sized thing, would that work or be counterproductive?

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I don´t know. Maybe an alternative method would be better?

Last edited:
Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
I don´t know. Maybe an alternative method would be better?
I have no other method. I can't get a gun. SN is impossible to get and make. Gas like helium and nitrogen are as accessible as people make it out to be. I don't have drugs to overdose on. I wanna die today. I'm hanging myself. I guess I'mma just suffer to death. 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I don´t know where you live, but SN is easy to get in Europe and according to another member in Malaysia. A tourniquet as an alternative to hanging you can buy everywhere (US$10,-). Carbon monoxid is also known to be painless and reliable.

Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
I don´t know where you live, but SN is easy to get in Europe and according to another member in Malaysia. A tourniquet as an alternative to hanging you can buy everywhere (US$10,-). Carbon monoxid is also known to be painless and reliable.
The usa banned SN so I can't get it like tomorrow.

I don't have a car for CM nor coal or a one time grill or I can't use the stove because 6-7 people live here, I don't have a grill. What can I do?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I know that people order SN from Asia.

Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
The tourniquet can also easily be made, but I still can't get the carotid arteries. Like my question isn't being answered.

Last edited:
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
i tried aswell, for some reason i dont really get dizzy or pass out, just feels uncomfortable
i can find my carotid but pressing on it hard does nothing idk why
maybe im not doing it hard enough

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
You don't have a cardioid artery. Me neither.
Let's assume you want to block your carotid arteries.

Last edited:
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Not sure. I'm considering to thicken the rope on both sweet spots with rolled handkerchiefs or socks, to concentrate pressure onto carotids.

Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
Not sure. I'm considering to thicken the rope on both sweet spots with rolled handkerchiefs or socks, to concentrate pressure onto carotids.
What if I go with the tourniquet method. The socks might be too thick and soft.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Maybe a washcloth, or any kind of sleeve made of paper, cloth, plastic etc.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Both sides, after you've found your sweet spots with your fingers (you'll feel your heartbeat)

J

JustWantOut500

Feb 15, 2023
I am trying to hang myself, but I don't know if I have 6-11lbs of pressure on the carotid arteries. I was thinking of putting something small like lighters (or a lighter shaped thing) to help constrict air flow. Do you think that would help? I see people put towels, but that's around the front and seemingly for a different reason.
I've failed partial several times, and just recently have been toying with putting rolled up socks over the carotid arteries. Anything that will stick out further than the trachea, that way more pressure is going to the arteries than anything else. I haven't made an official attempt with this yet, (I might tonight), but toying around with it I definitely can tell it will be easier to pass out fast than what I was doing before. It's essentially a combination of the night-night method and partial.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
The idea is to concentrate pressure on the precise sweet spots where your carotids are.

Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
I've failed partial several times, and just recently have been toying with putting rolled up socks over the carotid arteries. Anything that will stick out further than the trachea, that way more pressure is going to the arteries than anything else. I haven't made an official attempt with this yet, (I might tonight), but toying around with it I definitely can tell it will be easier to pass out fast than what I was doing before. It's essentially a combination of the night-night method and partial.
That's why I was think something small like a lighter or chapstick so it can get in-between the same

Reactions: JustWantOut500
C

cosmicwr

Apr 24, 2023
Just FYI I haven't really seen this discussed but it happened to me so just want to put it out there.

I was planning on partial until I did a practice round compressing my carotid arteries and was left with pretty moderate tinnitus/hearing loss. It wasn't even more than 30-40 seconds.
I read after that the cochlea is particularly vulnerable to hypoxia/loss of blood flow. Even worse, the damage is compounded when blood flow resumes. This can result in inner ear hair cell death and damage to other critical auditory structures, which is what happened to me. This damage is permanent and for life.

Now I hear a sort of whistling over certain ambient sounds like the faucet running and music sounds off tune/distorted. It's really affected my quality of life for the worst.
Learn from me and just be careful.

Last edited:
J

JustWantOut500

Feb 15, 2023
That's why I was think something small like a lighter or chapstick so it can get in-between the same
That would probably work too but might be a bit painful applying pressure, and will def leave some marks if your attempt doesn't succeed. So just be careful.

Mortadelo

Mortadelo

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2023
Partial hanging seems very tricky for a lot of people. I personally would go for full suspension hanging, very high succes rate, a few seconds for black out, almost painless, no need to worry about carotid arteries and stuff.

Alos

Alos

Jun 20, 2023
That would probably work too but might be a bit painful applying pressure, and will def leave some marks if your attempt doesn't succeed. So just be careful.
You're right. I'll go with tea shirts
Just FYI I haven't really seen this discussed but it happened to me so just want to put it out there.

I was planning on partial until I did a practice round compressing my carotid arteries and was left with pretty moderate tinnitus/hearing loss. It wasn't even more than 30-40 seconds.
I read after that the cochlea is particularly vulnerable to hypoxia/loss of blood flow. Even worse, the damage is compounded when blood flow resumes. This can result in inner ear hair cell death and damage to other critical auditory structures, which is what happened to me. This damage is permanent and for life.

Now I hear a sort of whistling over certain ambient sounds like the faucet running and music sounds off tune/distorted. It's really affected my quality of life for the worst.
Learn from me and just be careful.
Thanks
Partial hanging seems very tricky for a lot of people. I personally would go for full suspension hanging, very high succes rate, a few seconds for black out, almost painless, no need to worry about carotid arteries and stuff.
I can't find a place to go to do that in my house.
How should it feel if I am on the carotid arteries

Learn from me and just be careful

Last edited: