• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
How do bans work on the site and what are the things users must do to avoid getting a ban ? I sometimes worry about writing or saying the wrong thing.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Here are the rules:

They do say that you will most likely be warned if you do something wrong before being outright banned.

Reactions: Skathon, Looking, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
The rules are already clearly laid out. It follows that violations thereof would earn you a ban. Truly egregious violations would get you banned immediately while with milder ones you get warnings first.

Or so I believe it all works.

Reactions: Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer, EvisceratedJester and 2 others
H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
As long as you respect the final choices of others, not violate the law, not encourage suicide, or not sell anything, you shouldn't get banned here.

Some of us are here because we find it difficult to discuss topics censored elsewhere, so free speech here is of the upmost importance. It would take a major violation to get automatically banned, so you shouldn't be worried about it as long as you remain peaceful.

Reactions: rozeske, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I once posted a photo of a pork loin in the shape of a penis. I didn't get banned but the mods weren't happy. So I would say make sure you avoid phallic-looking meats.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: damienlerone03, Null Hypothesis, astonishedturnip and 12 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I once posted a photo of a pork loin in the shape of a penis. I didn't get banned but the mods weren't happy. So I would say make sure you avoid phallic-looking meats.
I must have missed that one. 😂 Happy you weren't banned. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Angst Filled Fuck Up
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Still would like to know the specific reason FC was banned? For expressing her opinions? I've never seen her attack anybody. Also, it is very rare that she even further responded in threads she had made.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, DeIetedUser4739 and wyo777
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I learned that attempting to make an alt account is not allowed. Just so you know, anyone who might be reading this who cba to read the rules, read the rules and forgot, or didn't notice it in the rules. (I wanted to make an alt to share dark things about my life which I'm not comfortable sharing on this account.)

Reactions: lachrymost
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Repeated breaking of the rules, or severe rule violations.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske and DeIetedUser4739