• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Let's say the following is a list of all the medications you have access to for SN. What plan would you implement at this point?

The medications I currently have are as follows.

° Nausea pill. Active ingredient: 10 mg metoclopramide HCl
° Rileptide 1MG contains 1MG Risperidone.
And there is this information: RILEPTID belongs to the group of medicines used in cases of some kind of mental disorder (psychosis).
° RANTUDIL FORTE 60MG RANTUDIL FORTE contains acemethazine as the active ingredient. Acemetazine belongs to a group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAI) drugs that have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects.
° Prozac 25 mg.
° Paraflex 250 mg
It is a muscle relaxant agent that acts on the central nervous system and is used in painful conditions of skeletal muscles.
° ATARAX 25MG

My mind and body are very tired.
Even touching the screen seems to require a lot of energy.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
I'd Google for interactions if I were you because you don't wanna increase your chances of vomiting or anything before consuming and absorbing the SN as that's a lot of medication you have there.

Reactions: Forveleth
B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
I'd Google for interactions if I were you because you don't wanna increase your chances of vomiting or anything before consuming and absorbing the SN as that's a lot of medication you have there.

I know, but my mind is so foggy and tired that I'm helpless to research what medications I should use.

The only thing I could do was create this topic.

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
https://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html

This is the one I've always used. Just type your med in and review the list it gives you.
Thanks for the site. Some medicines did not have names, so I wrote their active ingredients. But I still don't know what I should do.
There is only one medicine I can take to keep from vomiting.
Its content is also metclopramide 10 mg I can use Atarax 25 mg for sleep, but I don't know if it will work. I can use paraflex 250 mg for pain.

However, I don't know how much I should take or for what period of time. So I wonder what other people would do if they had these medications for SN.