• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yllene13

Drowning in a sea of bitterness
Jun 18, 2023
I don't plan on killing myself anytime soon, but I'd like to have a method in mind just in case.

What are the chances of dying by overdosing on sleeping pills?

This sounds kinda stupid tbh, but I really like sleeping and I also like sweets, so if I were to ctb I would want to overdoes on those gummy sleeping pills

I'm low key scared of waking up in a psychiatric hospital if this method fails so just asking.

Feel free to laugh at my reasons for wanting to ctb this way, I know it's kinda silly :,3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It doesn't work, sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward in this world, if suicide was that easy then it would be such a relief for so many suffering people but sadly this society is very anti-suicide. If people could easily ctb in such a way then the pills would soon be restricted.

Reactions: SunflowerBrains, Myexit, Kitana and 2 others
tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
What do you mean by "gummy sleeping pills"? Like melatonin? No that will not work. Look into other methods. OD has only around a 1% of working. If you really want to OD though I recommend 5 boxes of coricidin hbp cough medicine mixed with any other drug of your choice. That will do it for you

Reactions: apollyonnn and Yllene13
Y

Yllene13

Jun 18, 2023
What do you mean by "gummy sleeping pills"? Like melatonin? No that will not work. Look into other methods. OD has only around a 1% of working. If you really want to OD though I recommend 5 boxes of coricidin hbp cough medicine mixed with any other drug of your choice. That will do it for you
I hear the sound of my hopes and dreams breaking… Ty for the suggestion tho! <3

hella.physched

hella.physched

May 13, 2023
When u say any other drug. Do u meanANY? Like paracetamol? Or is there a recommended class.

Y

Yllene13

Jun 18, 2023
It doesn't work, sadly suicide just isn't that straightforward in this world, if suicide was that easy then it would be such a relief for so many suffering people but sadly this society is very anti-suicide. If people could easily ctb in such a way then the pills would soon be restricted.
Ahhh you're totally right, I didn't really think this through… I've always thought that od would be a painless and efffective way to leave this world (which isn't true); suicide is so complicated :(

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Overdose is a method of being arrested in a psychiatric ward, it is not a method of ctb. If you want to use a chemical substance for ctb you must use it as a poison, like SN or N.

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
I don't plan on killing myself anytime soon, but I'd like to have a method in mind just in case.

What are the chances of dying by overdosing on sleeping pills?

This sounds kinda stupid tbh, but I really like sleeping and I also like sweets, so if I were to ctb I would want to overdoes on those gummy sleeping pills

I'm low key scared of waking up in a psychiatric hospital if this method fails so just asking.

Feel free to laugh at my reasons for wanting to ctb this way, I know it's kinda silly :,3
Any kind of medication over the counter or prescribed is most likely not going to work . That's why I want street drugs like heroin as they are all cut with fentanyl. Only problem is I don't know where to get it.

• Love
Reactions: Myexit