• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
As the post title asks, what are some unconventional methods of CTB that don't discussed very often?

I feel like electrocution is one, but am curious if there are cases I have not heard of that can be used for inspiration.

Thanks.

Reactions: GoatHerder
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Any reason not to stick with the conventional, tried, true, proven, and reliable methods?

Reactions: GoatHerder
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
No access to a gun

No access to a gun or place to hang myself.

Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Electrocution is probably too survivable. When electric chairs were a common method of execution, prisoners would sometimes not die on the first turn, and they'd have to keep administering the shock multiple times... plus all the "toaster in a bath tub" fail stories out there.

Swimming out into the ocean with ankle weights and self-immolation are two unsurvivable methods that I never see discussed. I suppose both would involve extreme pain and panic for at least a minute or so which is maybe why people avoid them.

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
A few people have CTBd with self-made guillotines.
I might consider it if I had access to a garage or something, but I live in a tiny apartment with nowhere to build anything.

heliophobic

heliophobic

Memento Mori
Jan 29, 2024
I think exsanguination isn't discussed so much, but mostly because it's hard to do correctly and the immense pain factor. Extremely easy when it comes to obtaining resources, but that's about it. Yeah, pulling a Virginia Woolf definitely doesn't discussed much, but I've seriously always suspected that's how I would go out(even though it didn't occur to me until I was older that I had to weigh myself down). Strangely enough, the three words connected to my cause of death according to the Death Date website are "Freeze. Water. Suicide." šŸ˜‚