• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reya

reya

Mar 5, 2023
I cut all over my body but lately iv been wanting something more I know it's not a good way to cope but sometimes I just can't help it, I haven't done it in a while but lately iv been having urges to do it again.

• Wow
Reactions: blank, PeterThePizzaGuy55 and AloneInCollege
MaeMae

MaeMae

Halfway there
Mar 6, 2023
If you do not want to deal with a bloody mess after cutting then you can try holding some ice instead. It doesn't inflict the same type of pain, but it's still pain and you don't run the same risk of infection or unwanted commentaries. Most thing can be self harm really if it's done severely enough. Choking, hitting and burning are other methods. Some people count painful sex as self harm.

Last edited:
Reactions: archiemex, AloneInCollege and reya
Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Try rubberbands on bare skin, very harmless, very effective.

Reactions: une vie grotesque, AloneInCollege and reya
reya

reya

Mar 5, 2023
If you do not want to deal with a bloody mess after cutting then you can try holding some ice instead. It doesn't inflict the same type of pain, but it's still pain and you don't run the same risk of infection or unwanted commentaries. Most thing can be self harm really if it's done severely enough.
Thank you, iv never tried ice I think it'll be better, I don't really like looking at my scars after

Reactions: AloneInCollege
nance

nance

Feb 23, 2023
I cut all over my body but lately iv been wanting something more I know it's not a good way to cope but sometimes I just can't help it, I haven't done it in a while but lately iv been having urges to do it again.
Ikr i also self harm, my mind is always hurting but it gets so clear whenever i cut, it also takes some guilt off of my mind.

hermes_Death

hermes_Death

Mar 4, 2023
Depends on how rough you go, Cutting deeper, burning (With a lighter or other methods), starving, excessive exercise (Getting really sore), Bitting....

suprswag

suprswag

have a good day
Feb 28, 2023
I hit myself on the head or pull my hair when I'm really angry at myself, or something simple. It hurts for a few moment, but I've never experienced any long term effects of it.

I also cut, trying to stop. I hate the scars, I don't recemond cutting at all.

Reactions: reya
soysoysoy

soysoysoy

Dead girl walking
Feb 25, 2023
I hit myself on the head or pull my hair when I'm really angry at myself, or something simple. It hurts for a few moment, but I've never experienced any long term effects of it.

I also cut, trying to stop. I hate the scars, I don't recemond cutting at all.
same here, I've been in recovery for a little while over a year now and I've gotten a lot better but I always have doubts that I really want to stop :(

• Hugs
Reactions: suprswag
Rexie </3

Rexie </3

Waiting for a sign
Mar 3, 2023
I used to self harm far more often in the past. I have at least one person at home with me at all times (my parents and/or my sibling), so trying to sneak a knife to actually cut myself was impossible without my parents finding out. So i used to scratch myself in the bathroom on my shoulders and/or my legs till i started bleeding a little. It stung when i took a shower for a few days after, but i didn't mind it cause honestly i feel like i deserved the pain.

I would often accompany this with choking myself and i even used to bite myself and starve myself for a long period of time. I don't do these as often nowadays cause school has been so intense (often come home at 8 pm) that i just don't really have the energy to do anything.

Reactions: une vie grotesque
neemva

neemva

student
Mar 4, 2023
Well I too cut myself, as I think of it as punishing myself for my miseries...but the thing to be kept in mind is that never cut on arms or wrists where it is visible, it left huge marks on my wrists, and also I am pretty sure one can not forever wear full sleeves if he or she is hiding it from parents especially and we also cannot give justification about cuts or even scars, so do it on thighs...no one is gonna notice. I mean there are other methods too, but I love cutting personally, to feel my blood flowing out of skin...but everyone uses different methods

Reactions: death's lover
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
A TENS unit might do wonders for you, it is an implement that is designed to massage muscles through electric current-induced contractions. Most people use it for therapeutic reasons, but it can hurt a lot if you use the higher settings.

Just make sure to avoid running any currents across your heart, I am not certain how safe it is to mess with that specific muscle.

une vie grotesque

une vie grotesque

chronically suicidal
Mar 6, 2023
i used to cut and burn myself when i was younger. i stopped doing that after i started handpoking (tattooing) myself!! this way i feel not only prettier by having silly drawings on my body, but also quench the thirst for self inflicted pain. i started doing this when i was 16 with a sewing needle and india ink and when i was 19 i switched for actual tattoo needles and ink. they are pretty cheap too. personally that was a good option for me.

that being said, there are other methods that usually don't leave marks like holding ice cubes for long times, non-erotic self-asphyxiation and hair pulling.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cristaleyez and prim
PeterThePizzaGuy55

PeterThePizzaGuy55

I Like Pizza
Feb 20, 2023
I hit myself since I am too afraid to use any sharp objects against my skin. It hurts for a moment then goes away. But, if I hit myself hard enough it'll sting for a while and may form bruising.

Burning causes scars which I've read you don't like, but, I've dipped my fingers into hot/melted wax and it didn't scar, just burned a lot. You can get small/barely noticeable scars by pressing the tip of a hot hot glue gun to your skin.

Scratching, icy cold or super hot one

leftovers

leftovers

Mar 5, 2023
This is stupid and i absolutely do not recommend it but when i cannot cut, i rub salt and ice on my body. It burns so bad and it does leave scars, but it is not obvious that theyre from self harm.

prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
i usually cut myself because its easy and quick. something that does not leave scars could be intentionally starving yourself? or taking medicine that you know you feel worse from?

reya

reya

Mar 5, 2023
same here, I've been in recovery for a little while over a year now and I've gotten a lot better but I always have doubts that I really want to stop :(
Recovery can take a very long time for some people and that's okay! sending love your way :)

• Love
Reactions: soysoysoy
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I usually resort to cutting. But when I don't want to deal with the blood, I sometimes hit myself. I used to quite literally punch myself in the face, but it occasionally left bruises and people started noticing so I resorted to hitting my stomach and limbs.

If there are people around or I have to wear short sleeves, I just wear a rubber band and snap it on my wrist - it gives the appearance of cuts/scars but is only temporary and doesn't hurt as much

sleepyturtle

sleepyturtle

they/them
Mar 1, 2023
i often end up hitting myself really hard in really emotional moments or moments of extreme sensory overload; i wouldnt recommend it, my knees are horrible bc of it and im pretty sure its pretty badly messed up my head more than it already was

death's lover

death's lover

Jan 14, 2023
One of the other ways that you can self harm is to burn a candle and drop the hot wax on your hands or legs , it hurts and it won't leave any scars or bruises that you have to worry about and you can do this as much as you want without anyone getting suspicious. This method is really helpful if you don't want to cut or burn then there are ice cubes as well. Whatever works for you

jacarandash

jacarandash

ash, she/her 🖤
Feb 26, 2023
i use a facial razor (the one pictured) to cut. it doesn't really scar, however that might just be my skin. it leaves a mark for a week or two while healing but after that you can't really see it at all. this might be something to try out possibly? CE7BAE12 F2DE 4908 A442 C5E9F44C5568
edit: i use it on my thighs btw!! not sure if the area has a role in how much it scars but just thought id mention it
edit 2: just thought of this now, but i thought i should mention i don't cut deep purely because i can't manage to. im aware the depth of the cut also plays a major role in scarring, so maybe take this into account as well

Last edited:
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
For me, using a more blunt object such as a letter opener as opposed to razor blades actually hurts more.
It doesn't leave scars and the risk of seriously injuring yourself is far lower.

It might be an idea if your goal is that it hurts for longer to keep yourself distracted rather than it being a momentary thing.

If you definitely need to cut I'd recommend you research how deep the skin is at different body parts to avoid to seriously injure f.e. your tendons at your wrist.
As well as to prefer body parts that have thicker skin such as belly or thighs.