• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
I found an international company branch and a local industrial complex in my country that sells SN and helium tanks, but I am not sure if they can provide for individual consumption. "It seems only for businesses," What should I tell them when I buy them? Also, can someone link me the procedure, please? I am new here.

20240624 0518554

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
SN most commonly used in meatpacking industry. Helium only use i can think of is balloons but I have looked into that and the helium used for that isn't pure enough. It don't take much helium to make a balloon float apparently. There's gotta be some legit use for pure helium. I just don't know what it is.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Depending on the country you are in the business selling SN will want to see proof that you too have a business that legitimately uses SN for meat curing. A restaurant, catering service or sausage maker.

Potentially the same with gas tanks. They are also quite expensive because the helium (or argon etc) is one price, but then the tank itself is another $500 for deposit.

Your questions make me assume that you are quite new here. Take your time. Look around. Read a lot of the pinned posts and immerse yourself in the community.

Best wishes

• Aww..
Reactions: sensitiveguy