TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
9mm handgun for suicide what ammo should be used? I got JHP 115grains and copper plated 124 grains.

JHP is better against flesh targets but since i am going for a headshot it has to penetrate skull first and I'm afraid it wont destroy my brain like when shooting a windshield with a jhp. Thoughts?

Reactions: Trashcan
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
hollow point through the mouth.

Reactions: throwaway123, Trashcan and solacely
N

No1SpecL2U

Jul 22, 2018
Speer Gold Dot 124+p.

Law enforcement rounds. I did a lot of research on ammunition when purchasing a 9 for my then partner. Had to special order online when a "lot" became available. The first time they sold out in about 4 hours from ammunition depot.

Honestly speaking, correct placement with any round and the energy transfer should do enough damage for quick and painless.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Trashcan
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Speer Gold Dot 124+p.

Law enforcement rounds. I did a lot of research on ammunition when purchasing a 9 for my then partner. Had to special order online when a "lot" became available. The first time they sold out in about 4 hours from ammunition depot.

Honestly speaking, correct placement with any round and the energy transfer should do enough damage for quick and painless.
Thanks maybe I will look into these, I have seen them before they´re expensive as fuck! But for suicide I will only be needing one round so one box should suffice.

Reactions: lv-gras
N

No1SpecL2U

Jul 22, 2018
Watch a few videos of ballistics tests. Some rounds don't expand and follow through rather than expanding and causing more lethal damage as intended.

Reactions: lv-gras and TheGoodGuy